Money for jam
- Optionsschein (Ger.). // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p198
Information on the term " optionsschein" is presented. It refers to a right held by shareholders in order to buy more shares at an agreed price. This right of the shareholder is itself tradable.
- Stock Option Grants, Current Operating Performance and Deferral of Earnings. Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran; Mathieu, Robert; Ramanan, Ramachandran // International Journal of Management;Apr2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p26
We examine a potential negative consequence of stock option grants to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Using a large sample of public firms spanning the period 1992-2001, we classify firm-year observations into three groups based on the stock option proportion of total compensation to the CEO....
- I did the work -- now pay me. Matsudo, Craig // Entrepreneur;Nov2009, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p78
The article presents views from a banking senior vice president on stock options in the U.S. The executive states that stock options has created a lack of integrity, and a bad culture where some managers would manipulate circumstances just to reach their numbers. He adds that the company has...
- Vitrolife AB (publ): Vitrolife's share capital and number of shares on June 30 2011. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;7/5/2011, p261
The article focuses on the share capital and number of shares of Vitrolife AB, a global biotechnology/medical device group on June 30, 2011. It states that the number of shares in Vitrolife amounts to 19,562,769 in total while the share capital range to 19,954,024.38 Swedish korona (SEK). It...
- How to Ante Up. McGinn, Daniel // Newsweek;4/19/2004, Vol. 143 Issue 16, pE24
Focuses on the stock options available to chief executive officers and how they have changed in past years. Changes in the way that executives are compensated through stock options; Explanation of restricted share units offered at Microsoft Corp.; Question of which pay systems are better.
- Employees Of U.S. Companies Discount Value of Stock Option Grants By 30% - 40% Relative To Actual Value. // Insurance Advocate;4/12/2004, Vol. 115 Issue 14, p36
Reports on the findings of a Watson Wyatt survey of high-income employees who received stock option grants. Percentage of the average discount placed on restricted stock; Number of high-income workers who received stock option grants from a variety of publicly-traded companies.
- Apple board takes stock. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;10/5/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 4, p1
The article reports on the issue of stock options backdating at Apple Computer Inc. According to a special committee report, CEO Steve Jobs knew about instances of favorable stock option grants at the company, but he did not receive any and was not aware of its accounting implications. Options...
- Stock Option "Springloading": An Examination of Loaded Justifications and Sew SEC Disclosure Rules. Hughes, William // Journal of Corporation Law;Spring2008, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p777
No abstract available.
- Separating fact from fiction. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2005, Issue 5439, p9
The article reports that Great Britain-based furniture manufacturer Homestyle is likely to raise £100 million through a 12 for 11 rights issue underwritten by Steinhoff International, the South African integrated lifestyles supplier of household and timber-related products. It is reported that...