Advertising Is The Latest Battleground For The Fledging Online Textbook Reselling Market
- America's city guide battlefield. // Editor & Publisher;09/20/97 Supplement, Vol. 130 Issue 38, p22
Presents a map of arts, entertainment and business directory city guides and daily newspaper Web sites in 29 metro markets in the United States.
- Industry backs banner-ad standards. Case, Tony // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;04/15/97, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p14
Reports on United States publishers' support for standardization of online banner-advertisement sizes. Groups adopting banner guidelines; Features of the `Proposal for Voluntary Model Banner Sizes' by the Internet Advertising Bureau and the Coalition for Advertising Supported Information and...
- AOP to probe CPE payment model as adoption set to rise. Bearne, Suzanne // New Media Age;1/14/2010, p08
The article reveals the plans of the Association of Online Publishers in Great Britain to offer media research based on the cost-per-engagement model where clients pay publisher sites more when they use interactive content on their online advertisements
- Group establishes advertising standards for CD-ROM magazines. // CD-ROM Professional;Jul95, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p92
Reports on the standard set of technical specifications for advertising in CD-ROM-based magazines, established by a consortium of CD-ROM magazine publishers, interactive advertising producers and advertising agencies. Members of the consortium; Preferred and accepted authoring tools for its...
- Europe lags behind in online publishing, but for how long. Dubach, Erica M. // Editor & Publisher;11/21/98, Vol. 131 Issue 47, p28
Forecasts a boom in online newspaper publishing and advertising in Europe. Internet usage in the region; Report from the fifth Interactive Publishing Conference; Italian and Spaniards' protest against the high cost of Internet access fees; Conflict between online and print branches of newspaper...
- Your tear sheet is not in the mail. Moses, Lucia // Editor & Publisher;06/18/2001, Vol. 134 Issue 25, p9
Focuses on the use of electronic tear sheets in the advertising agency in California. Methods in processing electronic tear sheets; Procedures in operating the e-tear sheets; Capability of iTearsheets to store a portable document format.
- Web firm seeks to cut out book retailers. McCallum, Larry // Quill & Quire;Nov99, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p8
Reports the online book retailing operation of Elegrande.com in Vancouver, British Columbia. Concept of the advertising campaign of the company; Features of the advertising campaign; Profile of the company.
- Banner ads aren't the only game in town. Stone, Martha L. // Editor & Publisher;10/17/98, Vol. 131 Issue 42, p31
Reports on revenue streams used by online newspapers aside from banner advertising as discussed at the 1998 Fall Internet World in New York. Guide advertising using registration information to target advertising; Integration of content with transactions; Revenue sharing with electronic commerce...
- JIE volume 42 issue 2 Cover and Back matter. Guenther, John; Bat, Melodie // Australian Journal of Indigenous Education;Dec2013, Vol. 42 Issue 2, pb1
An advertisement for the Cambridge Journals Online (CJO) for smartphones is presented.