Kevin McAliley Replaced At Channel One By Provider's Former CFO
- Kevin McAliley resigns positions as president and CEO of Channel One. // Electronic Education Report;08/18/99, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p4
Announces the resignation of Kevin McAliley as president and chief executive officer of Primedia's middle and high school satellite television programmer Channel One. Appointment to Kevin Neary as McAliley's replacement; McAliley's career in Channel One's Films for the Humanities and Sciences...
- New Channel One president wants to add `Films' content to network. // Electronic Education Report;09/16/98, Vol. 5 Issue 17, p3
Focuses on the promotion of Kevin McAliley to president of Primedia's Channel One Network and Films for the Humanities and Sciences videocassette unit. Promotion as part of Primedia's reorganization launched to streamline the chain of command among several of its units; McAliley's...
- Addition by subtraction. GEST, JAYNE // Smart Business Pittsburgh;Nov2015, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p14
The article focuses on the Think Through Math, a web-based program that helps children to build confidence and develop foundational skills in mathematics. Topics discussed include Think Through Math's chief executive officer (CEO) Kevin McAliley's statement regarding raising capital while...
- Subaru marketing head resigns. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;1/1/96, Vol. 70 Issue 5639, p27
Reports that marketing director, Mary Treisbach of Subaru of America Incorporated has resigned. Comments made by Treisbach and spokesman Richard Marshall; Statistics on sales; Treisbach's former position.
- Outward bound. // National Journal;11/08/97, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p2259
Reports on the resignation of Rima Cohen as health care legislative assistant to Senate Minority Leader Thomas A. Daschle. Reason for the resignation.
- Exiting in style. Ogan, Maggie // Career World;Mar1992, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p17
Presents a list of things to do and not to do when quitting a job as recommended by Career Opportunities news. Importance of the way in quitting a job; Proper way to leave a job as a learned technique.
- Leaving your job? How to exit with style. Brown, Aneeta // Career World;Oct94, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p4
Offers tips on resignation. Letter writing; Criticisms; Job productivity; Impact of badmouthing; Work transition.
- Employees crave boss' recognition. // USA Today Magazine;Nov94, Vol. 123 Issue 2594, p9
Reports on results of a survey taken in the United States on reasons why employees leave their jobs. Statistics.
- Success secrets. McCormack, Mark // Las Vegas Business Press;02/24/97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p36
Discusses the consequences of losing top executives and employees. Playing of the `take-away game' to combat the feeling of loss; Impact of employees' loss on the status of the company; Disadvantages of short client list; Challenge for the company to work above the competitors.