Subscriber Gains for Time Warner Cable
- In the year 2008â€¦. Santo, Brian // CED;Jan2008, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p36
The author presents several predictions for the cable industry. It includes that cable will spend record amounts on marketing and advertising, the possibility of big television mergers to continue, and the probability of Suddenlink to buy few more smaller companies. It also predicts the...
- Staying competitive in small markets: The role of on-demand and advanced services. Badawiyeh, Basil // CED;Dec2006, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p38
The article discusses the role of on-demand and advanced services in helping cable operators stay competitive in small cable market in the U.S. In order to stay competitive in the market, as well as to meet the demand of the customers, cable operators should maximize their offerings and...
- D3 upstream: What's the hurry? Robuck, Mike // CED;Sep2009, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p18
The article focuses on the advantages of using DOCSIS 3.0 upstream channel bonding. It states that DOCSIS 3.0. enables both multiple downstream and upstream channels to be used together at the same time by one subscriber through channel bonding. It notes that DOCSIS upstream channel bonding...
- Time Warner Cable Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Time Warner Cable Inc. SWOT Analysis;Dec2013, p1
A company profile of American cable telecommunications company Time Warner Cable Inc. is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A business analysis is provided which includes strengths, weaknesses,...
- TWC LOSES VIDEO SUBS. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;1/30/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the 129,000 video subscribers lost by Time Warner Cable in the fourth quarter of 2011, adding to a total loss of 453,000 video subscribers for the cable operator in 2011.
- Sub-Loss Forecast Better For Comcast Than TWC. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;10/28/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p26
The article explores the forecast third quarter performance of various cable operators in the U.S. While it has been experiencing a strong results in the past 10 quarters, Comcast is expected to turn in another three-month period of improved basic subscriber losses while Time Warner Cable is...
- One Era Ends, Another Begins. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/29/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p18
The article focuses on cable company Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC). In July 2006, TWC had a joint purchase of Adelphia Communications with Comcast. In March 2007, TWC split from parent, Time Warner Inc. In the second quarter of 2008, TWC reported a loss of 57,000 basic customers and was followed...
- TWC pumps $850,000 into new state-of-the-art hub in S.C. // CED;Aug2012, p8
The article reports on the innovative approach taken by cable operator Time Warner Cable Inc. to its hub in Summerville, South Carolina, which groups services together into pods.
- What $200 Buys a TWC 'Signature' Sub. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/13/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p24
The article reports on the launch of white-glove customer service package Signature Home from Time Warner Cable Inc.