'Wives' Join the Pitch
- What's On This Week. // People;7/7/2008, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p39
The article lists television programs for the week of June 29, 2008 including "Army Wives," "Hell's Kitchen," and "Swingtown."
- 'CHRIS' CRUSADES. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;8/26/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 39, p1
Reports on the decision of UPN to launch a marketing and promotional campaign for the premiere of the television program "Everybody Hates Chris." Aim of the campaign to attract audiences to the comedy program; Budget allocated for the campaign; Move of the network to collaborate with American...
- Networks put their all into fall. Littleton, Cynthia; Schneider, Michael // Variety;6/22/2009, Vol. 415 Issue 6, p9
The article discusses a trend in early marketing campaigns to promote television (TV) programs scheduled to air in the fall of 2009. The trend is described as a shift toward continuous marketing during the summer months as networks prepare to launch fall programs. Marketers are under increased...
- WHAT to WATCH Sunday. Wheat, Alynda // Entertainment Weekly;8/10/2007, Issue 947, p64
This article presents a listing of recommended prime time television programs for Sunday, August 12, 2007. Particular focus is given to the season premiere of "Robot Chicken." Other shows that are previewed include the documentary "Diana: Last Days of a Princess," "Army Wives," and "Roast of...
- What to Watch SUNDAY. Bierly, Mandi; Stransky, Tanner; Shaw, Jessica // Entertainment Weekly;8/6/2010, Issue 1114, p71
The article presents a preview of prime time television programs to be broadcast on August 8, 2010 including "Sunday Night Football," "Army Wives" and "True Blood."
- ALSO ON SUNDAY NIGHT. // Entertainment Weekly;3/12/2010, Issue 1093, p42
The article presents reviews of prime time television programs including "Sons of Tucson," "The Tudors, and "Army Wives."
- Army Wives. Gliatto, Tom // People;6/16/2008, Vol. 69 Issue 23, p39
This article reviews the television program "Army Wives" that airs on the Lifetime television network and stars actress Kim Delaney.
- Returning Shows. // Entertainment Weekly;6/5/2009, Issue 1050, p35
The article presents synopsises for various television programs that will be returning during the Summer of 2009 including "Army Wives," "Entourage" and "True Blood."
- TOM'S PICKS. Gliatto, Tom // People;3/12/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p43
The article recommends several television programs including "Hillbilly Handfishin'," "Army Wives," and "Happy Endings."