65 Million Off of 'Earth'
- More momentum for 'Parenthood'. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;4/22/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 17, p3
The article reports on the viewer ratings of several television programs including National Broadcasting Company Inc. (NBC)'s "Parent-Hood", American Broadcasting Co. (ABC)'s "Lost" and Fox Entertainment Group Inc.'s "Glee".
- NIELSEN REPORT. // Daily Variety;1/22/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 18, p14
Presents a chart depicting ratings of television programs of different television networks in the U.S. as of January 12, 2004.
- Ratings:. // CableFAX Daily;9/1/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 170, p2
The article offers a look at the ratings of television programs in the U.S. in September 2006. Weather Channel averaged a 0.6 household (HH) rating as viewers tracked the progress of Tropical storm Ernesto. The rating for the Tigers-Yankee's game is 7.1 HH which makes it the highest-rated...
- NIELSEN REPORT. // Daily Variety;12/24/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 57, p8
Presents the chart depicting the list of television programs and its corresponding viewers rating in the U.S. for the week ending December 21, 2003.
- NIELSEN SYNDICATION RATINGS. // Variety;2/23/2004, Vol. 394 Issue 2, p32
Presents a chart of U.S. television program ratings based on viewership for the week ended February 8, 2004.
- Hurricane coverage attract auds. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;9/8/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 47, p2
Examines the viewership competition of television networks in the U.S. Designation of the news program "Dateline" of NBC News as the top-rated program; Average viewers of the special coverage of Hurricane Katrina by Brian Williams in "Nightly News"; Number of viewers garnered by "World News...
- Racing for Ratings. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;1/2/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 1, p15
The article focuses on the competition for ratings among television stations in Florida. The television programs "Desperate Housewives" and "Grey's Anatomy" have made WFTV defeat WKMG. The surge of new residents in the state posed challenges for networks in gaining their loyalty. Stations are...
- Sweeps now a two-horse race. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;11/18/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 36, p1
Focuses on the competition among television networks in the U.S. Detection of better performance of both ABC and CBS in attracting audience; Ability of ABC to secure the top spot with its television program "Lost"; Contribution of the television program "CSI: NY" in attracting a sizable number...
- Where the Boys Are. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;9/6/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p30
Focuses on the success of ESPN cable television network in reaching its targeted male audience. Factors which contributed to the increase in ratings and viewership of ESPN cable television network in 2004; Strategy of the network to attract male viewers; Amount of time spent by a U.S. viewer a...