A Leader Who Listens
- Brian Roberts. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/11/96, Vol. 126 Issue 47, The 1996 Broadcasting... p37
Features cable television industry executive Brian Roberts, a recipient of the 1996 Broadcasting & Cable Hall of Fame award. Reputation in the cable television industry; Career history; Business strategies.
- Following Father's Path. // Television Week;5/7/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p62
The article announces that Comcast Corp. Chairman and CEO Brian Roberts has been honored as a recipient of the Distinguished Vanguard Awards for Leadership by the National Cable and Telecommunications Association (NCTA).
- Eric Drache and Brian "Sailor" Roberts Inducted to Poker Hall of Fame. // Bluff Magazine;Dec2012, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p18
The article announces that Brian Roberts, who was part of poker's old guards of Texas road gamblers, and Eric Drache, who contributed to the game of poker over the past 40 years, were inducted to the Poker Hall of Fame during a ceremony at the Rio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 'E' for Really Big Effort. // Multichannel News;11/28/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p8
The article explains why Brian Roberts, chairman and CEO of Comcast Corp., will be honored at the 25th anniversary celebration of the National Association for Multi-Ethnicity in Communications in New York City on December 1, 2005. Roberts has been improving the diversity track record of the...
- 2004 Innovator Awards. // Multichannel News;12/13/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p37
Presents the media companies and personalities that won the 2004 Innovator Awards presented by the periodical "Multichannel News." Time Warner Inc. for its business strategy; Recognition of the role of Brian Roberts as chairman and CEO of Comcast Corp.; Role of Adelphia Communications Corp. in...
- ROBERTS: DEEPENING A MARKETING TRADITION. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, Special Section p3A
Reports on the 2005 Grand Telecommunications Association for Marketing Award given to Brian Roberts, CEO of Comcast Corp. Purpose of the award; Background of Comcast Corp. Statement of Roberts regarding the receipt of the award;.
- 2014 Straight Key Night Results. Kutzko, Sean // QST;Apr2014, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p87
The article presents the winners of the American Radio Relay League (ARRL) Straight Key Night (SKN), including Best Fist shared by Edwin Hughes, Jon Brown and Bill Gerth, and Brian Roberts for Most Interesting QSO.
- PREVIEWS. // Television Week;7/25/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p1
Presents updates on television broadcasting in the U.S. as of July 2005. Award to be received by Comcast chairman and CEO Brian Roberts from the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing; Information on the Art & Technique of the American Television Commercial show of the Association...
- CONGRATULATIONS. // Government Executive;Dec2002, Vol. 34 Issue 16, pA18
Lists several people in the U.S. who won awards for various achievements as of December 2002. Person who became the Hero of September 11th, 2001; Awards for the Federal employees of the year.