- Money Management Takes to the Web. // Point for Credit Union Research & Advice;4/1/2008, p19
The article discusses the use of free Web tools offering personal financial management. To compete with personal-computer (PC)-based software like Quicken and Microsoft Money, new money-management sites have had to differentiate themselves through ease of use, while others have tried to create a...
- Group to Post Guide For Using Standard. Bills, Steve // American Banker;4/20/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 75, p7
IFX Forum plans to post a guide on its Web site Thursday to help makers of hardware and software for automated teller machines and point-of-sale systems write applications to the Interactive Financial eXchange standard. Like the standard itself, the 420-page guide will be available for free at...
- WEB POLL. // Building Design;10/1/2004, Issue 1644, p6
The article presents results of web poll conducted by the periodical. Last week's question asked opinion on the cost of Arab registration. Majority of people agreed on high costs of registration. This week's question is given for public opinion.
- ADWEEK Online Web Poll. // Adweek Eastern Edition;8/11/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 32, p22
Provides information on an online web poll on search consultants, conducted by the journal 'Adweek.'
- Sprucing up a website. Goldsborough, Reid // Reading Today;Jun/Jul2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p16
Recommends software programs that are useful in evaluating websites in the U.S. Features of the Macromedia Dreamweaver computer program; Uses of the Adobe Golive Web authoring program; Reasons for redesigning a site.
- Companies meet customers on-line. Rodriguez, Karen // InfoWorld;10/10/94, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p50
Reports on MecklerWeb Corp. on-line service for bringing companies and users online. Easy-to-use version of cyberspace; MecklerWeb's reliance on the World Wide Web and Wide Area Information Servers (WAIS); Comments from analysts; MecklerWeb's aim to provide bidirectional communications.
- Online Advisers Look Far Beyond Mutual Fund. O'Connor-Grant, Colleen // Money Management Executive;6/2/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p4
The article reports on the study "What Advisers Do Online," conducted by Lindsay Geimer. It says that advisers are routinely using non-industry websites and bank online in larger numbers than expected. Geimer notes that asset managers should incorporate more multimedia into their sites. Seventy...
- Online Web Poll. // Adweek;2/14/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p20
The article presents the opinion web poll featuring the best superbowl advertisement. The readers are required to visit the web site careerbuilder.com for further enquiry. Chimp series quoted for 28% Ameriquest Mortgage Co. robbery quoted for 16%.
- The 10 Biggest Web Annoyances. Naraine, Ryan // PCWorld;Dec2007, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p141
The article presents the results of a poll, conducted to identify the most incompetent aspects of the World Wide Web. It mentions several problems considered by the website visitors, as the most disturbing which include the overcommercialization of web, difficult online forms, and the need for...