Making Every House an Art House
- IFC bows genre label. Cannes, Pamela McClintock // Daily Variety;5/12/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 28, p4
The article reports on the launch of IFC Films' IFC Midnight label to showcase international genre cinema in the U.S.
- Nets partner with NY fest. // Daily Variety;1/30/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 21, p20
The article reports on the award sponsors for the 2012 New York Television Festival including the Independent Film Channel (IFC), MTV Networks, and VH1 Network.
- Slate of 8 keeps IFC on laff track. Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;11/9/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 27, p4
The article reports on the eight television programs that expanded the foray of Independent Film Channel (IFC) into comedy, including "Deadliest Catch," "Sledge Hammer!" and "Childrens Hospital."
- IFC Expands Slate to Target Women. GOLDBERG, LESLEY // Hollywood Reporter;4/19/2013, Issue 14, p24
The article focuses on expansion of the American cable television network Independent Film Channel (IFC) in terms of developing new comedy shows including "Garfunkel & Oates," "Two Idiots" and "Portlandia."
- Indie company sets new path, adds channels. Souccar, Miriam Kreinin // Crain's New York Business;1/13/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p3
Reports on the expansion plans of IFC, the company that produces and distributes independent films and runs the Independent Film Channel on cable. Number of films that the company will screen at Sundance Film Festival in 2003; Service that the company will launch in February, 2003; Motion...
- IFC catches Katz's 'Cold' Cox, Gordon // Daily Variety;5/10/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 26, p5
The article reports on the move of IFC Films to obtain North American and multiple foreign rights to "Cold Weather" film by Aaron Katz which will next screen at the Los Angeles Film Festival in California and BAM Cinema Fest.
- IFC's in bed with 'Wake' Cox, Gordon // Daily Variety;6/10/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 48, p12
The article reports on the U.S. rights given to IFC Films for an on-demand release of the film "Wake," directed by Chad Feehan.
- IFC BOWS SXSW TRIO. Swart, Sharon // Daily Variety;3/5/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 44, p58
The article reports on the decision of IFC Films to acquire distribution rights for three films for a simultaneous launch on the film festival and on video-on-demand (VOD).
- IFC Rides 'Portlandia' Wave With Renewal, Specials. // Multichannel News;3/26/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p29
The article reports that Independent Film Channel (IFC) has released a third season of the hit sketch comedy series "Portlandia," and said two specials will aired before the start of its new season in January 2013.