How now, Mr Wolfowitz?
- Why Scandals Stick. Gibbs, Nancy // Time;5/14/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 20, p23
The author reflects on issues surrounding political scandals. The author references the case of World Bank president Paul Wolfowitz, stating that regardless of the facts of the case the scandal itself makes it impossible for him to remain effective in his job. The author argues that often times...
- Pacific Perspectives: Why Asia Is Not Crying for Departed Wolfowitz. Plate, Tom // San Diego Business Journal;6/11/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p59
The author comments on the issues concerning the perspective of Asian nations on the resignation of Paul Wolfowitz as president of World Bank. He claims that Asians find the unethical favoritism that led to the fall of Wolfowitz an interesting news. He adds that "Hindustan Times" newspaper has...
- ...GETTING OUT PAINFULLY. Pound, Edward T. // U.S. News & World Report;5/28/2007, Vol. 142 Issue 19, p31
The article examines the resignation of Paul Wolfowitz, former president of the World Bank. Wolfowitz, whose resignation is effective on June 30, 2007, has stepped down due to displeasure within the organization regarding his leadership style as well as an arranged promotion for his girlfriend...
- Pol issues apology to Iraq journos. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;6/25/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 58, p4
Reports on U.S. Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz's issuance of an apology after accusing journalists covering Iraq of sitting in their in hotels and publishing rumors. Wolfowitz's complaints about press coverage during a congressional testimony; Dangers facing journalists in Iraq.
- In Opera's Defense. Watters, Susan // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/10/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 52, p12
Reports on the music preference of deputy secretary Paul Wolfowitz in Washington, D.C. Appearance at concerts of the Washington Opera; Views on popular music beats; Appreciation for musicals.
- Live Your Dreams. Frank, T. A. // New Republic;6/4/2007, Vol. 236 Issue 17, p13
A mock letter addressed to Paul Wolfowitz, outlining potential career paths for him is presented.
- 2 administrators under investigation at Northern Illinois University resign. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;9/ 6/2012, p5
The article reports that Northern Illinois University in De Kalb, Illinois paid two senior administrators nearly 80,000 U.S. dollars when they resigned while under investigation for misconduct, according to a report by the "Chicago Tribune."
- So Long, Wolfowitz. // Multinational Monitor;May/Jun2007, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p4
The article announces the resignation of World Bank President Paul Wolfowitz.
- Wolfowitz and Jefferson on democracy. Colon, Rafael Hernandez // Caribbean Business;5/15/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p25
Details U.S. Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz's vision for building democracy in Iraq. Reconstruction of the government after the war; Difficulties faced by the U.S. on establishing order in the country.