Seeing Is Believing…and Securing
- New Industrial Cyber Security Management Standard Published By ISA. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Apr/May2009, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p28
The article reports that the American National Standards Institute has approved a second standard in the ISA99 series Security for Industrial Automation and Control Systems. The new standard will establish an Industrial Automation and Control Systems Security Program. It also describes elements...
- New industrial cyber security management standard. // InTech;Mar2009, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the approval by the American National Standards Institute of the standard Establishing an Industrial Automation and Control Systems Security Program. It describes elements needed to set up a cyber security management system. Policies, procedures and practices are also...
- Untitled. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/15/93, Vol. 188 Issue 7, p20
Features the 1993 edition of the Standards catalog from the American National Standards Institute. Indexes; Subject index; Purchasing guide; Catalog cost.
- CFC conversion standard approved. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/28/95, Vol. 195 Issue 18, p4
Reports on American National Standards Institute's recognition of UL's `Standard for Safety Field Conversion-Retrofit of Products to Change to an Alternative Refrigerant-Construction and Operation.'
- International standards agreed upon. // NACD Directorship;Oct95, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p14
Reports that the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and its Japanese equivalent have established a common set of principles and procedures to guide the development of conformity assessment.
- Proposed ANSI ergo standard available. Smith, S.L. // Occupational Hazards;May98, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p41
Reports on the release of the proposed American National Standard Institute's Z365 standard, `Control of Cumulative Trauma Disorders,' while stating the standard is available for public comment. Benefits of the standard; When the comment period began; Contact information.
- Aerosol rule on burner. Greczyn, Mary // Waste News;12/09/96, Vol. 2 Issue 30, p6
Reports on the implementation of the proposed safety standards for processing empty aerosol cans by an American National Standards Institute subcommittee. Analysis of research on the aerosol-can safety issue; Focus of the group; Comments from Jack Legler, subcommittee chairman and executive...
- ANSI Group merges CAP, QAM line codes in RADSL standard. Engelke, Roger // Electronic Design;08/04/97, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p26
Reports that the Ad Hoc committee appointed by ANSI has announced that the rate-adaptive ADSL (RADSL) standard will support interoperation between both carrierless amplitude/phase (CAP) and quadrature/amplitude modulation (QAM) formats. Reference to an agreement between QAM advocate Broadcam...
- CEBus gets ANSI approval. O'Toole, Patrick // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May98, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p38
Focuses on the approval of the CEBus home automated standard as a standard of the American National Standards Institute. Details on the publishing of 12 standards in the ANSI/EIA series by the Electronic Manufacturers Association; Reference to the CEBus Technical Steering Committee.