CEOs Grade : Security: Wished-for Attention, More Scrutiny
- CEOs rank best, worst states for business. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/7/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p2
The article reports that according to the journal "Chief Executive" annual Best & Worst States Survey, chief executive officers (CEOs) rate Texas as the number 1 state to do business.
- Trendsetter barometer. // Business North Carolina;Apr97, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p12
Presents the result of a survey on fifty-one company chief executive officers in North Carolina conducted by Coopers & Lybrand LLP. Percentage distribution of companies exporting their services and products; Percentage of international sales; Countries of choice for export.
- Manufacturing falling behind with IT. // MWP;Jan2014, Vol. 158 Issue 1, p12
The article reports that a research by Vistage, a chief executive officer (CEO) organisation, revealed that over half of CEOs in Great Britain medium-sized manufacturing businesses do not feel they are up-to-date with how their customers and competitors use technology.
- John MacIntyre. McIntyre, John // Las Vegas Business Press;3/22/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p3
Presents statistical figures that are related to business in the U.S. Percentage of chief executive officers who are against overregulation; Proportion of adults who are using the Internet; Rate of survey respondents who are dissatisfied with their companies.
- Business in a bind over red tape. Fisher, Leo D'Angelo // BRW;10/6/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 39, p39
The article discusses the results of the National Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Survey by the Australian Industry Group and professional services company Deloitte which show that 70% of the 320 respondents noted a rise in the cost of complying with regulations over the past three years to 2011.
- The Stat. // Third Sector;11/22/2011, Issue 685, p03
The article reports on the findings of the Acevo Pay Survey 2011/2012, which revealed that 10,000 pounds is the amount by which the average pay of male charity chief executives exceeds that of their female counterparts.
- Report: CEOs rate Pa. higher as good place for business. SADOWSKI, MICHAEL // Central Penn Business Journal;5/15/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p4
The article discusses the highlights of a survey conducted by the "Chief Executive" magazine to rank the best places to do business in the U.S. according to chief executive officers (CEOs), wherein Pennsylvania ranked in 35th place because of Pennsylvania's good workforce quality.
- 'Mobile devices are increasingly becoming the target of attacks'. Verma, Shweta // Voice & Data;Nov2012, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p22
The article presents an interview with Ken Xie, chief executive officer (CEO) and president of Fortinet Inc. is presented. According to Xie, they have established a vision of integrated security as a way to control and protect while optimizing performance. He states the need for network security...
- What The CEO Thinks. Zalud, Bill; Maddry, Terry // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2008, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p24
The article discusses the annual program survey by "Security" magazine with the assistance of Maddry Associates in the U.S. in February 2008. Maddry conducts a series of telephone and e-mail surveys with 100 chief executive officers (CEO) and corporate presidents. The survey revealed that the...