ISC Wrap-up: Transmission, Integration, Open Architecture Hot; Voice, Data, Video Software Management Dazzled
- New Product Showcase @ ISC West Spotlights Innovation. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2008, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p138
The article presents several products that will be featured at the Security Industry Association's (SIA) New Products Showcase at the ISC West on April 2-4, 2008 at the Sands Expo Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. The event calls for the best-of-breed solutions and leading-edge technology...
- NSCA and lnfoComm to Consolidate Tradeshows. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2007, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p34
The article announces the cooperative effort of InfoComm International company and National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) to merge industry events for both the professional audio video (AV) and electronics systems industry in Las Vegas, Nevada. As part of the merger, the 2008 NSCA...
- Get Ready for ISC EXPO/East. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2000, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the International Security Conference and Exposition/East at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York, New York. Event highlights; Features of the Computer Security, Access Control/Biometrics and Security Hardware Pavilions; Goal of the School Security Symposium.
- A breath of fresh air. Fisher, Paul // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (UK Edition);May/Jun2012, p4
The article focuses on the London B-Sides as an alternative to mainstream information security events like SC Awards Europe and Infosec Europe.
- ISE's show of strength. // AV Magazine;Jan2009, p26
The article provides a previews of the Integrated Systems Europe 2009 audio-visual equipment exhibition held in Amsterdam, Netherlands and outlines the seminar programme for the year. According to the article, organizers from both trade associations, CEDIA and InfoComm, are confident that this...
- Innovations to the fore at ITM Expo. // Indian Textile Journal;Mar2008, Vol. 118 Issue 6, p145
This article offers information on the Innovative Technologies for Manufacturing (ITM) 2008 Expo organised by the All India Association of Industries (AIAI) and World Trade Centre in Mumbia, India. According to Vijay Kalantri, president of AIAI and vice president of the World Trade Centre,...
- Eye on Siggraph. Wisehart, Cynthia // Video Systems;Jun2003, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p8
Highlights the Siggraph, an exhibition for video display professionals. Theme of the exhibition; Programs and activities; Contact information.
- Better Than Ever. KOVACS, BOB // Government Video;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue which include the Government Video Expo, the Federal Government Distance Learning Association (FGDLA) conference, and the FGDLA annual awards.
- Roll up for biggest IT show on earth. // Computer Weekly;3/7/2006, p16
The article offers information on the annual CeBit Trade Show, which will be held on March 09, 2006, in Hanover, Germany.