Ohio Spat to Arbitration
- Massillon Cable Wins Its Case. MOSS, LINDA // Multichannel News;11/19/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p5
The article reports that Massillon Cable TV Inc. has won its court case in arbitration against FSN Ohio, citing it should pay less to carry that Fox-owned channel without Cleveland Indians Major League Baseball games in the U.S. Massillon is on the waiting mode on whether the Federal...
- BECTU wins MTV ballot. // Televisual;Apr2002, p11
Reports that staff at MTV's Camden headquarters in England have voted for broadcast union BECTU to represent them in wage negotiations. Terms under the labor laws; Percentage of the staff who took part in the ballot voted to bring in the union.
- LINGO. // Multichannel News;4/7/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p8
The article discusses the development of television navigation system wherein one could limitless find and allow the viewing of video from any source including DVR, the Internet and a computer's hard drive.
- MTV Latam bows Chile, Peru feed. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;04/18/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 33, p6
Reports that MTV Latin America has added a third feed to the Spanish lingo music channel.
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;1/25/2016, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p36
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues of the publication "Multichannel News" including "Cable Rates Rise 3%-4% on Average in 2016" in the January 18, 2016 issue and "Cuba-Themed Network Set to Launch This Spring" in the January 19, 2016 issue.
- Flash! back. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/4/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 14, p7
Presents the top 10 most likely to succeed cable channels in the U.S. in 1995, according to cable executives, including Cartoon Network.
- Curtain rises for Ovation. McConville, Jim // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p52
Focuses on `Ovation,' an arts cable network that was launched on April 21, 1996. Projection on subscribers by mid-1999; Statistics on subscribers that the network was launched with; Network's financing; Ovation's programming schedule.
- Look & learn as home, lifestyle channels show the way. Menichini, Mike // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p22
Focuses on cable television networks that offer lifestyle improvement programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. HGTV; Food Network; Discovery Home and Leisure; Style; Do It Yourself.
- New channels, shows target growing market. Whitney, Daisy // Electronic Media;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p23
Features cable television networks that offer Hispanic programming in the United States as of October 30, 2000. Video Rola; HBO Latino; Galavision; GEMS Television; IMas! Arizona; Launch dates; Number of subscribers.