Morgan Stanley CFO Sidwell Retiring At End of Year
- Hiller to Head Sustainable Furnishings Council. Combs, Heath // Home Textiles Today;4/27/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p17
The article announces that Jeff Hiller was appointed as president at the Sustainable Furnishings Councils.
- back porch. // U.S. Banker;Sep2009, Vol. 119 Issue 9, p40
The article presents quotes from corporate president Richard Davis explaining his banking strategy, from chief financial officer Colm Kelleher commenting on the bank's acquisition and joint venture, and from Alice Rivlin of Brookings Institute on the Federal Reserve and financial regulation.
- Hiller joins Four Hands. // Furniture/Today;2/20/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p51
The article reports on the entrance of Jeff Hiller to Four Hands as vice president of marketing. Hill's has served as director of creativity and game operations for the National Basketball Association's Houston Rockets. He is accountable for marketing strategies and for overseeing trade show...
- Strip Tease. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/17/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p3
This article presents rumors on various issues in Las Vegas, Nevada. Food and beverage discounts is being offered by Flamingo Las Vegas catering department. There are plans to make Bally's Las Vegas hotel casino a more Latino-oriented property. A book signing was held by author Colm Kelleher at...
- Casey succeeds Hiller as SFC president. // Furniture/Today;5/14/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p28
The article reports on the appointment of Margaret Casey as president of Sustainable Furnishings Council (SFC) replacing Jeff Hiller.
- Hiller succeeds Cooklin as SFC president. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;3/30/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p6
The article announces the appointment of Jeff Hiller as president of the Sustainable Furnishings Council.
- Citigroup Appoints New Head Of Global Loans. J.B.; S.H. // High Yield Report;5/17/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p4
Presents news concerning executive changes in the financial services industry as of May 2004.
- PEOPLE. // Asset Securitization Report;12/10/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 47, p1
Presents news briefs pertaining to executives in the asset-securitization market in the U.S. as of December 10, 2001. John F. Eckes' decision to join New York-based Triton Partners; Credit Agricole Indosuez's hiring of Charles Kobayashi and Charles Henneman as senior managers.
- WHISPERS: PEOPLE. // Asset Securitization Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p1
Presents news briefs pertaining the executives in the U.S. financial services industry as of March 4, 2002. Rusty Hurst's appointment as Wachovia Securities' collateralized debt obligation research effort for Banc One; Michael Parker's departure at HSBC Securities.