Defend the Rolodex
- Proving time. Stewart, Justin Urquhart // Money Marketing;11/19/2009, p38
In this article the author discusses the significance to ensure the importance of clients in the financial services industry in Great Britian. He initially highlights the corporate platform of managing director Pete Matthew of Jacksons Financial Services on an investment presentation that...
- Trust never sleeps. Cicutti, Nic // Money Marketing;8/28/2008, p25
The author reflects on the importance of trust in the financial services industry in Great Britain. He noted that trust in the industry or its insufficiency among the overwhelming majority of the public is a critical issue. The author further emphasizes that trust lies at the heart of the...
- Taken on trust. Laker, Sally // Money Marketing;2/23/2012, p66
The author discusses the trust of customers for the service, experience and product knowledge of advisers that can help them gain wider success and profits. She agrees on the importance of offering unique selling points during the worse economic times for increasing trustworthiness and...
- What Advisers Are Saying. Wickenden, Phil // Money Marketing;12/12/2013, p55
The article presents several investment advisors' views on the importance of understanding reasons why customers do business with them and using such information to add value to the services provided in order to maintain customer loyalty.
- Long-term relationships safe, say 90% of advisers. Blackmore, Nicole // Money Marketing;1/8/2009, p7
The article reports on the condition of long-term investment advisor-client relationships in Great Britain. Accordingly, more than 90% of independent financial advisers (IFAs) believe that their long-term relationships with clients would not be impacted by the fallout from the credit crunch. A...
- Capital markets and securities law. // Lawyer (Online Edition);2/22/2013, p16
The article offers information on the team of advisers specializing in capital markets for local and international investment banking, corporate clients, and state-owned entities. The company offers a full range of services for issuers, arrangers, and underwriters wherein it offers advices on...
- Banking and finance. // Lawyer (Online Edition);2/22/2013, p17
The article offers information on the banking and finance practice offered by Bowman Gilfillan Inc. The firm's lawyers specializes in providing highest quality of services to all types of clients from local and international financial institutions whether in corporate, state-owned entities, and...
- Achieving consistency. SHELTON, DAVID // Money Marketing;8/21/2014, Issue 1450, p39
The article presents tips on how financial advisers can secure the consistency of services they deliver to clients such as the implementation of a standard fact-find form to collect data from customers.
- Capture leads' areas of interest at source. Hall, Sophie // Mortgage Strategy;7/25/2011, p14
In this article the author discusses aspects on the strategy of capturing the potential opportunity to determine clients in the future.