Covenant-Lite Loans Hit Europe, But Will They Stick?
- SERVICER WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;9/26/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 36, p37
Lists the ratings of mortgage loan servicers in the United States as of September 26, 2005. Accredited Home Lenders; ABN AMRO Mortgage; AMC Mortgage; Chase Home Finance; Centex Home Equity Corp.
- First Quarter a Challenge for Hedge Managers. Cornell, Ted // Mortgage Servicing News;May2006, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p9
The article focuses on the management of mortgage servicing portfolios. Accordingly, the management of mortgage servicing has been a tricky business for many lenders, based on the major financial institutions starting to report first-quarter earnings. The hedging of mortgage servicing rights...
- Pressure pays as lenders cut times to completion. // Mortgage Strategy;10/17/2005, p37
Comments on the performance of main lifetime mortgage providers in Great Britain. Concerns over the issue of timescale and cancellation rates; Improvement of the overall performance of lifetime mortgage companies; Factors attributed to the success of completing mortgage loans processing.
- Market watch. Cornell, Jonathan // Mortgage Strategy;7/25/2005, p24
Reports on developments relating to mortgage loan servicing in Great Britain as of July 2005. Launch of a two-year fixed rate loans for home buyers or remortgagers by Halifax; Removal of Clydesdale's request for assured shorthold tenancies as part of the initial application assessment; Launch of...
- The Changing Landscape OF COMMERCIAL SERVICING. Gibbs, Dawn // Mortgage Banking;May2007, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p82
The article provides information concerning the commercial mortgage servicing in the U.S. The commercial mortgage servicing marketplace has been characterized by a relatively small number of companies holding the lion's share of the market. However, the lending landscape changes, a growing...
- MBNA continues Sky Financial's legacy with dental loan deal. G. C. // Asset Securitization Report;6/20/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 24, p5
Reports on MBNA Corp.'s announcement of a $370 million fixed-rate deal backed by equipment loans to dental practices through its subsidiary MBNA Practice Solutions Inc. Companies involved in the deal; Aggregate principal balance of the pool.
- We're dying out so the rise of AVMs appears inevitable. White, Simon // Mortgage Strategy;10/24/2011, p1
In this article, the author reports on the shortage of the skilled people in the surveying profession in Great Britain. The author says that 75% of surveyors are going to retire or die in the space of a couple of years and the mortgage industry in the country will then have no choice but to...
- How the Industry Should Approach Compliance. Fendelman, Roger // National Mortgage News;4/1/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 13, p22
The article discusses ways on how the mortgage industry in the U.S. should comply with federal regulations. It mentions that one of the important factors to consider when complying with rules is management changes from a technological standpoint. According to the author, it is also beneficial to...
- It's never too early to learn to stay out of debt. Gallagher, Rosemary // Mortgage Strategy;7/9/2007, p30
The author expresses her concern over the advertisement of a loan servicing firm that targets people under threat of having their homes repossessed in Great Britain. She stresses that deceptive marketing targeted at such people is rampant. She states that to eliminate disadvantage actions,...