Earliest issues of CMAJ now available online
- Analysis of user messages to MedlinePlus.gov. Miller, Naomi // Journal of the Medical Library Association;Jan2007, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p81
The article analyzes user messages to the MedlinePlus.gov, the National Library of Medicine's consumer health web site. The analysis was undertaken in order to study the web site's effectiveness and user satisfaction. The objective of this paper is to examine the messages that were received by...
- Genetic Alliance Introduces New Web Resource for Accessing Information on Genetic Diseases. // Ascribe Newswire: Medicine;4/30/2007, p4
The article states that Genetic Alliance announced a new Web site feature designed to help patients, care givers, health professionals, and others easily access information on genetic disorders that is available from the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM). The new resource was developed in...
- MEDLINEplus: MEDLINE for the Masses. O'Leary, Mick // Information Today;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p20
Focuses on the online medical health service MEDLINEplus, from the National Library of Medicine. What it offers, including full-text databases, effects of medical conditions on family and society, easy browsing, and a medical directory; Medical data; Search engines; Benefits.
- Virtual doc. Lord, Mary // U.S. News & World Report;07/14/97, Vol. 123 Issue 2, p62
Describes the National Library of Medicine's online medical information service Medline. The dropping of the fee of the World Wide Web site; The ways in which privacy has been enhanced.
- National Library of Medicine Unveils Web-Based Online Catalog. // Information Today;Jun99, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p39
Reports on an announcement by the National Library of Medicine (NLM) on its Web catalog, LOCATORplus. Type of information the site will provide; Comment from Donald Lindberg, director of NLM; Web address for NLM's LOCATORplus.
- Biomedical. // Online;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p8
This article presents news briefs on online information services focusing on biomedical sciences as of March 2004. PubMedCentral has made available the full text of the complete volumes of the Bulletin of the Medical Library Association, now published as Journal of the Medical Library...
- NLM LocatorPlus Bibliographic Data Addition/Modification Form: Use New Online Version for DOCLINE Reporting. Boehr, Diane // NLM Technical Bulletin;Sep-Oct2015, Issue 406, p18
The article announces that the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) will implement a new method for requesting changes or additions to bibliographic data in LocatorPlus for DOCLINE reporting on October 1, 2015.
- SilverPlatter Information Releases MEDLINE+. // Computers in Libraries;Jun2001, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p22
Reports release of MEDLINE+ by SilverPlatter Information, Inc. Benefits of MEDLINE+; United States National Library of Medicine information which is available on MEDLINE+; Availability of MEDLINE+ on digital video disk and QUIKdata.
- NLM Launches "Rapid Research Notes" Archive. // NLM Technical Bulletin;Sep2009, Issue 370, p4
The article presents a reprint of the article "NLM Launches Rapid Research Notes Archive" which appeared on the web site of the U.S. National Library of Medicine on August 21, 2009. It reports that NLM has launched "Rapid Research Notes" (RRN) which is new resource that allows users to archive...