- Canadian mnemonics for heart sounds. Warnica, J. Wayne // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal Supplement;1/2/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 1, p69
A letter to the editor is presented about mnemonics for heart sounds.
- Mnemonic search, but not arithmetic transformation, is associated with psychophysiological... Jennings, J.Richard; Brock, Kay // Journal of Experimental Psychology. Human Perception & Performan;Feb97, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p154
Studies the role of mnemonic search and arithmetic transformation in transient heart rate (HR) slowing. Cause of transient HR slowing; Performance of a 2-step reaction time task; Comparison of spatial with mnemonic processing; Measurement of cardiac interbeat interval; Association of mnemonic...
- Heart Sounds: Are You Listening? Part 2. Reimer-Kent, Jocelyn // Canadian Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing;Summer2013, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p3
The first of this two-part article on heart sounds was in the Spring 2013 issue of the Canadian Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing (Reimer-Kent, 2013). Part 1 emphasized the importance of all nurses having an understanding of heart sounds and being proficient in cardiac auscultation. The article...
- nemonic. // Computer Desktop Encyclopedia;10/1/2011, p1
- nemonic. // Computer Desktop Encyclopedia;2015, p1
- Audio reviews. Cheatham, Gordon; Annichiarico, Mark // Library Journal;7/1/1991, Vol. 116 Issue 12, p157
Reviews the sound recording "Heart of Rome."
- Audiovisual review: Recordings. Lombardo, Cindy // School Library Journal;Nov97, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p70
Reviews the sound recording `What Hearts?'
- ECG mnemonic saves precious seconds. Freshwater, M. Felix // RN;Apr76, Vol. 39 Issue 4, pICU10
Provides information on Electrocardiography mnemonic. Parts of mnemonic.
- MNEMONICS. // Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 147, August 5th, 1914;1/1/1914, p26
The short story "Mnemonics" is presented.
- Off Broadway. Elias, Justine // Entertainment Weekly;04/13/2001, Issue 591, p67
Reviews the drama `Mnemonic.'