- Eaton-Lambert syndrome. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p716
An encyclopedia entry for "Eaton-Lambert syndrome," which refers to Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome, is presented.
- Eaton-Lambert syndrome. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary;2005, p658
A definition of the medical term "Eaton-Lambert syndrome" is presented, which means Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome.
- Pregnancy and delivery of a healthy baby in autoimmune Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome. Schneider-Gold, Christiane; Wessig, Carsten; H�pker, Martin; Erdlenbruch, Bernhard; Gold, Ralf; Toyka, Klaus // Journal of Neurology;Sep2006, Vol. 253 Issue 9, p1236
A letter to the editor reporting the Pregnancy and delivery of a healthy baby in autoimmune Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome is presented.
- Physician, Heal Thyself. Arias, Ron // People;10/15/2001, Vol. 56 Issue 16, p127
Profiles Dr. Kevin Parsons and his efforts to fight Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome.
- The potential use of ephedrine in Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome. Cereda, Carlo; Kuntzer, Thierry // Journal of Neurology;Aug2008, Vol. 255 Issue 8, p1259
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the possible application of ephedrine in Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome.
- Long-Term Follow-Up in Infantile-Onset Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome. Portaro, S.; Parisi, D.; Polizzi, A.; Ruggieri, M.; Andreetta, F.; Bernasconi, P.; Toscano, A.; Rodolico, C. // Journal of Child Neurology;Sep2014, Vol. 29 Issue 9, pNP58
Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome is a neuromuscular junction disorder characterized by proximal limb muscle weakness, fatigability, decreased deep-tendon reflexes, and autonomic symptoms. There are 2 forms of Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome: one most frequently associated with small-cell lung...
- Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1291
An encyclopedia entry for "Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome," which refers to an autoimmune syndrome characterized by weakness of the proximal muscles, diminished reflexes and autonomic dysfunction, is presented.
- Lambert Eaton myasthenic syndrome. Petty, Richard // Practical Neurology (BMJ Publishing Group);Aug2007, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p365
The article reports on the Lambert - Eaton myasthenic syndrome. The author describes the medical condition as an autoimmune post-synaptic disorder. The medical condition was discovered in 1956 and was describe as a novel aquired pre-synaptic neuromuscular transmission disorder otherwise known as...
- Mild clinical expression of Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome in a patient with HIV infection. Truffert, André; Allah, Gilles; Vokatch, Natalia; Lahive, Patrice H. // Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry;Aug2007, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p910
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article related to mild clinical expression of Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome in a patient with HIV infection.
- Transient neonatal Lambert-Eaton syndrome. Reuner, Ulrike; Kamin, Gabriele; Ramantani, Georgia; Reichmann, Heinz; Dinger, Jürgen // Journal of Neurology;Nov2008, Vol. 255 Issue 11, p1827
A letter to the editor is presented regarding a case of 34 year old pregnant women who underwent premature delivery and was diagnosed with Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome (LEMS).