10 YEARS AGO
- RELIANCE turnover crosses Rs.2,000-cr. // Textile Magazine;Dec2009, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p125
The article reports that the sales of India-based Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) exceeded the 2000-crore rupee mark for the year ended March 31, 1991. Cash profit of the company reached nearly 300 crores rupee, while net profit amounted to 125.55 crores rupee. Directors of the company...
- Reliance Q2 net rises 9% despite falling margins. // Chemical Business;Nov2006, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p69
This article reports that Reliance Industries had a 9.2% increase in its net profit in the second quarter of 2006, at Rs 2,709 crore. Reliance's gross refining margins slipped to $9.1 per barrel from $10.4 per barrel during the same period in 2005. The company's topline increased by 28.2% to Rs...
- Reliance net rises 28%; turnover up 6%. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Nov2007, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p72
This article reports on the net profit posted by Reliance Industries for the second quarter of 2007. Led by higher refining margins and robust profitability of its petrochemicals business, the firm's profit for the period rose 28 percent. The results were also increased by the amalgamation of...
- RIL posts flat net profit in Q4. // Chemical Business;May2014, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p61
The article reports on the financial performance of conglomerate holding firm Reliance Industries Ltd. during the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2014, including brief details about its net profits, turnover, and revenues from refining and marketing.
- India Reliance posts record billion-dollar first quarter profits. // Eastern Eye;7/25/2014, Issue 1261, p12
The article reports on the record one billion dollar-net profit of Indian retail-to-energy company Reliance Industries Ltd. for the financial first quarter in 2014, and mentions analysts' profit target for the company for the quarter and the strength of the company's petrochemicals business.
- Reliance Industries reports highest ever quarterly profit. // FRPT- Chemical Snapshot;5/3/2015, p20
The article reports on the financial performance of Reliance Industries in India for the quarter ending March 2015 with consolidated net profit of Indian Rupee 6,381-crore.
- RIL Q4 net down 21% to Rs 4,236 cr. // Chemical Business;May2012, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p52
The article reports on the 21% decline in the net profit of Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2012.
- On a solid foundation. Hasenluss, Marc // Finance Week;3/28/2005 Supplement, p35
The article reports on the performance of dividend yields, which have dropped in the latest Top 200 rankings of corporations provided by the Bureau of Financial Analysis. This time the top 20 yielders slipped below 9% and the bottom rankings dropped under 1%. That's not surprising, with bullish...
- PROFIT TURNS TO LOSS. Treadgold, Tim // BRW;3/2/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p19
The article reports on the decline in the profits of some companies in Australia. The management and shareholders of several companies have shared their views that the new accounting rules on forward gold sales are turning profits into losses. Equigold, Resolute Mining, and Croesus Mining are...