Profile CD - got your copy yet?
- Dulux colour up CD-Rom offer. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun2001, p15
Focuses on the launching of a revised version of the CD-ROM of ICI Dulux. Information content of the software.
- ICIS insight Asia launches Asian Petrochemical Database CD-ROM. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/23/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 15, p36
The article reports on the launch of "Asian Petrochemical Database," a CD-ROM produced by ICIS "Insight Asia" that provides Asian petrochemical industry statistics. The information material enables users to generate graphs and charts of various products and draw on selected statistics and...
- Wiley Announces Three New CD-ROM Databases. // Information Today;Jun1987, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p12
This article presents information on the CD-ROM database products introduced by John Wiley & Sons at the National Online Meeting in 1987. The compact discs are: Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, Wiley's standard reference work on chemistry and the chemical industry; Mark...
- ICIS insight Asia launches Asian Petrochemical Database CD-ROM. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/23/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 40, p42
The article reports on the launch of the Asian Petrochemical Database CD-ROM by ICIS Insight Asia. Produced as an easy-to-use CD-ROM, it provides all the vital Asian petrochemical industry statistics you need. The Asian Petrochemical Database enables one to generate graphs and charts on...
- New CD-ROM Service from SRI. // Information Today;Nov1993, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p24
The article reports that SRI International is offering compact disc-read only memory (CD-ROM) service for access to one of its large chemical marketing research databases in California. It is stated that the addition of the CD-ROM service will provide a new dimension to the way SRI delivers...
- Facts, figures, & findings. // CD-ROM Professional;Apr96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p14
Presents miscellaneous facts about CD-ROMs and the CD-ROM industry. Total CD-ROM sales in 1995; Multimedia titles; CD-ROM most useful source of information; CD-ROM titles top software sales; CD-ROM directory revenues; Web/online advertising; Investment firms; Internet computing; Growth in...
- CD-deals. Tunbridge, Nathaniel // Australian Personal Computer;Nov94, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p58
Focuses on the CD-ROM industry in Australia. Forecast on CD-ROM player sales in from 1994 to 1998; Development of the small office/home office market; CD-ROMs as an ideal stepping stone to online services; Limitations of CD-ROMs.
- CD-ROM publishing today. Herther, Nancy K. // Database;Aug/Sep95, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p27
Looks at the trends in CD-ROM products in order to identify features that may be incorporated into upcoming business products. Intense competition for market share; Microsoft's effort to acquire Intuit; Availability of CD-ROM drives as standard computer equipment; Reference/information titles;...
- New CD-ROM drives keep getting faster. // EMedia Professional;Feb97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p18
Presents compact disc-read only memory (CD-ROM) drives from Toshiba, Pioneer, Sony, Acer and Axonix. SCSI-2 XM-3801B drive from Toshiba America Information Systems; Pioneer New Media Technologies' 12X internet CD-ROM drive; Sony Electronics' CDU511 16X CD-ROM drive.