Simplicity is the key for customers
- Kinnock Lecture. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Sep2005, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p10
This article provides information on the Kinnock Lecture entitled Managing the Supply-Chain in an Age of Uncertainty which will be held on October 6, 2005 at the Cavendish Conference Centre in London, England. The speaker will be Martin Christopher, a professor of Marketing & Logistics and...
- Calendar. Tong, Alfred // Asian Chemical News;9/5/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 505, p7
Provides information on several conferences on petrochemical industry from September to December 2005. IC IS-LOR Base Oils and Lubricants Conference in Dubai, United Arab Emirates; World Fibres & Feedstocks Conference in Singapore; Chemical Logistics & Supply Chain Management World Europe.
- Global supply chains: developing skills, capabilities and networks. Rowat, Chris // Logistics & Transport Focus;Nov2007, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p37
The article discusses the highlights of the 12th Logistics Research Network (LRN) Conference and PhD Workshop organized by the Logistics Institute of the University of Hull. The LRN event gathered around 160 delegates from various universities in Great Britain, South-East Asia and Australasia....
- What's on. // European Chemical News;11/7/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2170, p39
This section provides information on two conferences related to the European chemical industry, as of November 2005. The rising real cost of oil and global economic political uncertainty provide the backdrop for the 9th Chemical Industry Finance & Investment Conference in London, England next...
- MAKING THE MOST OF LTOs. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/14/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 46, p56
Highlights the roundtable discussion and presentation of strategies on the long-term benefits of limited-time offers (LTO) of special menu items held at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Kissimmee, Florida. Details on the presentation entitled "Menu Promotions: Fueling Growth...
- 15 Years of Logistics What will your supply chain look like in 2022? // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p14
This article offers information on the conferences entitled Internet home shopping comes of age, Supply chain management -- is there an alternative future to bigger, better and faster? and Transport: its role in and impact on the supply chain, to be held on March 20, 2007 in Birmingham, England.
- Producers look to ease costs. Baker, John; Richardson, John // ICIS Chemical Business;5/8/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p18
The article focuses on the pros and cons of outsourcing the chemical supply chain management by choosing a lead logistics provider (LLP) or by employing an independent fourth-party logistics provider (4PL) discussed at the Logichem 2006 chemical logistics and supply chain conference held in...
- SIG - Supply Chain Management meeting at HIMSS. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Feb2007, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p42
The article offers information on a meeting of the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society Supply Chain Management Special Interest Group, to beheld at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana on February 26, 2007.
- AHRMM and HIMSS collaborate on 4th annual Supply Chain Management Symposium. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Dec2009, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p6
The article offers information on the 4th annual Supply Chain Management Symposium that will be held in Atlanta, Georgia on February 28, 2010.