ACN spot destined to peak in Q2 on surging demand
- Acrylonitrile. // ICIS Chemical Business;10/26/2015, Issue 3684, p3
The article presents information on acrylonitrile and mentions topics that include the different uses of acrylonitrile, details relating to the price of acrylonitrile in the U.S., Asia and Europe and the sluggish demand for acrylonitrile in China.
- Acrylo Producers Try to Boost Margins. McElligott, Suzanne // Chemical Week;2/6/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the expected boost in demand for acrylonitrile in the United States (U.S.) for early 2002. First-quarter acrylonitrile in the U.S.; Export prices.
- No reason to get excited. Hariharan, Malini // Asian Chemical News;5/3/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 444, p12
Discusses the views of the acrylonitrile sector on the recovery in petrochemical pricing in Asia. Information on the ammonia and propylene cost pressures; Reasons behind the strong supply of ammonia and propylene; Forecast on the demand growth of acrylonitrile in the region.
- Prices rise on feedstock costs. Lerner, Ivan // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/4/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 8, p38
The article highlights the status of various chemical commodities in the U.S. market. Demand for the acrylonitrile butadiene styrene market remained soft. The price of butadiene is expected to increase to 56 cents per pound. A decrease in upstream benzene prices could result to lower contract...
- Acrylonitrile Tightens on Supply Constraints. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;10/13/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the effects of the supply constraints on the acrylonitrile market. Changes in the marketing strategies of Ken Hilk, marketing director of acrylonitrile for EI du Pont de Nemours & Co.; Improvements in acrylonitrile imports; Implications of the growth of China's acrylic fiber...
- Europe ABS buyers resist March hikes. TUDBALL, MATT // ICIS Chemical Business;3/25/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 11, p17
The article reports on the price hikes resistance of European acryloni-trile-butadiene-styrene (ABS) buyers for March 2013. It mentions that some ABS producers have targeted to â‚¬60/tonne price increases for the sad period due to the high prices of feedstocks and good demand for the product...
- Acrylonitrile. // ICIS Chemical Business;2/27/2012, Vol. 281 Issue 8, p42
The article reports on the market for acrylonitrile (ACN), a chemical used in acrylic fibers, acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS), styrene-acrylonitrile (SAN), adiponitrile (ADN), acrylamide and nitrile rubber copolymers . It is said that amid rising propylene feedstock costs, improving demand...
- Acrylonitrile. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;1/19/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2083, p15
Assesses the global market for acrylonitrile (ACN) as of January 2004. Potential applications for acrylonitrile; Dominant route for the production of ACN; Health risks posed by ACN; Forecast on the demand for ACN in Europe, U.S. and China in 2004.
- Styrene. BALBOA, BRIAN // ICIS Chemical Business;12/3/2012, Vol. 282 Issue 16, p32
The article offers a profile of the chemical styrene. Uses for styrene include as a feedstock in the production of styrene butadiene rubber (SBR), acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS), and styrene acrylonitrile (SAN) resins. Topics include styrene supply and demand, styrene prices, and...