Lenzing weaves into Asia
- Lenzing Mulls Fibers Expansion in China. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/8/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 20, p6
Reveals that Lenzing Group is expected to decide by mid-2004 on the location and timing of a planned 40,000 ton-per-year specialty fibers plant in China. Company's strategy of viscose capacity expansion; Volume of sales of the firm's fiber plants working in full capacity.
- Lenzing Fibers Expands Production Capacities. // Nonwovens Industry;Nov2010, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p14
The article focuses on the investment made by Lenzing Group, a worldwide market leader for cellulosic fibers, to increase its production capacities in Europe and Asia.
- Lenzing/NCFC staple fibres jv. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;1/17/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2130, p41
Reports on the joint venture of Lenzing and Nanjing Chemical Fibre Co. for a viscose staple fibres plant in Jiangsu, China. Amount of investment that will be provided by Lenzing for the plant; Period that the plant would be operational; Percentage of shares in the plant that will be hold by...
- Lenzing to Double Lyocell Capacity; Expands Rayon Fiber. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;7/3/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 27, p22
Reports on the decision of Lenzing to build a lyocell fiber plant at Heiligenkreuz, Austria. Capacity of the plant; Estimated cost of the plant.
- Good half-year results 2012. // Melliand International;Nov2012, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p196
The article informs that Lenzing AG has achieved shipment of 390,000 tons of fiber in the 1st half of 2012 despite poor market environment.
- Lenzing Reports Highest Ever Profit. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;03/12/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the profit posted by cellulosic fibers producer Lenzing for 2000. Percent increase in earnings before tax, depreciation and amortization; Percent increase in sales; Factors which influenced the company's financial results.
- Lenzing to spend Euro 285 million for new global Tencel, rayon capacity. // Nonwovens Markets;12/22/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p1
The article discusses the plan of Lenzing Group, the world's leading producer of cellulosic fibers, to invest 285 million euros to increase production at its factories in the U.S., China, Indonesia, and Austria.
- Lenzing, Modi Group in pact for viscose plant. // Colourage;Jul2007, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p143
The article reports that Austria-based cellulose fiber company Lenzing Group has teamed-up with the India-based Modi Group to set up a viscose fiber manufacturing facility in Patalganga, India. The project would have an annual installed viscose fiber production capacity of 80,000 tons. The...
- Lenzing and Circle joint venture to launch regen cotton fiber operations in US & Europe. // Nonwovens Markets;3/24/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the joint venture of Lenzing Group and Circle 360 LLC for the launching of cotton fiber operation in the U.S. and Europe.