BASF sells Wibarco to Swiss company
- BASF sells Wibarco to Swiss company. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;4/23/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 16, p13
The article reports on the sale of Wibarco, the detergent ingredient subsidiary of BASF, to Swiss company Hansa Chemie. According to Patrick Prevost, head of the performance chemical division of BASF, the business was being divested because it was not considered as a core asset of the company....
- Bayer Sells Hennecke. // Plastics Technology;Dec2007, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p72
The article reports on the sale of the Hennecke Group subsidiary of Germany-based Bayer AG. Hennecke is a major name in polyurethane machinery and the buyer is the investment firm Adcuram Group. Bayer follows other polyurethane (PUR) raw materials suppliers BASF and Dow Chemical which divested...
- BASF to merge its three South Korean subsidiaries. // Chemical Market Reporter;09/21/98, Vol. 254 Issue 12, p25
Announces that BASF Aktiengesellschaft is merging its three South Korean subsidiaries in 1999. Appointment of Fred Baumgartner as head of the joint operation; Strategy of the company to increase efficiency.
- BASF Puts the Bulk of Its Fertilizers Business on the Block. WALSH, KERRI // Chemical Week;3/7/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 6, p24
The article reports on the plan of chemical manufacturer BASF to sell its fertilizer business in order to shift its concentration in a less cyclical business portfolio.
- BASF to Sell European Decorative Paints Unit. // Chemical Week;10/3/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 24, p11
The article reports on the plan of BASF to sell its Relius Coatings decorative paints and business and related subsidiaries in France and the Netherlands.
- BASF selling two acrylics businesses. // Plastics News;2/24/1997, Vol. 8 Issue 52, p3
States that German chemical manufacturer BASF AG plans to cease its acrylics business and intends to sell their subsidiaries in Spain and Germany. Identification of manufactures which will be sold; Projections on the sum of money which will be generated from sales.
- BASF sells AKD emulsion business to Kemira. // Chemical Business;Apr2014, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p78
The article reports on the acquisition by global chemicals company Kemira of the global alkyl ketene dimer (AKD) emulsion business of rival BASF in 2014.
- Archroma Continues to Amass Textile Assets. Noto, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Dec2014, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p6
The article reports that Swiss chemicals maker Archroma will acquire the textile operations of chemical company BASF SE in 2015 to expand its textile chemicals market.
- BASF sells its German & French decorative paints business of RELIUS to PROSOL. // Paintindia;Sep2012, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p158
The article reports on the signing by BASF and Prosol Lacke + Farben GmbH of a contract regarding the sale of the decorative paints business of Relius Coatings GmbH & Co. KG in Germany and Relius France SAS in France.