TATA appeal is a success
- Tata Chemicals appeals. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Nov98, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p57
Reports on the appeal of India-based Tata Chemicals Ltd. to the appellate authority against an income tax assessment levied on interest on borrowings for capital expenditure.
- Tata Chemicals Ltd. (96-97). Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Nov97, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p63
Reports on the financial performance of Tata Chemicals Ltd., a chemical company in India. Total income of the company for 1997; Increase in soda ash production capacity; Chemical products produced by the company.
- Tata Chemicals recognized for Knowledge Management Excellence. Marphatia, Ravi // Paintindia;Dec2011, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p70
The article announces that Tata Chemicals has been adjudged Asia's Most Admired Knowledge (MAKE) winner for 2011.
- Tata Chemicals Celebrates Platinum Jubilee. Marphatia, Ravi // Chemical Business;Mar2014, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p19
The article reports on the platinum jubilee anniversary celebration of TATA Chemicals Ltd. in Mumbai, India in March 2014.
- Tata Chemiocals Ltd 2001-2002. // Chemical Business;Aug2002, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p32
Analyzes the market performance of Tata Chemicals Ltd. in India for its fiscal year 2001 to 2002. Revenues; Impact of a major fire on the Mithapur plant of the company in March 2001; Production status of the company's products such as soda ash, sodium bicarbonate and marine chemicals.
- Tata Chemicals Limited bags CII National Award for Excellence in Water Management 2008. // Chemical Business;Jan2009, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p61
The article announces that the facilities of Tata Chemicals Ltd. (TCL) have been awarded the CII National Award for Excellence in Water Management 2008.
- Tata Chemicals honoured with D&B-Rolta Award. // Chemical Business;Jun2009, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p79
The article announces that TATA Chemicals Ltd (TCL) has received the Dun&Bradstreet (D&B) - Rolta Corporate award for 2008.
- The Seth of the Chemical Age. Ramadorai, S. // Chemical Business;Mar2000, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p19
Looks at the contributions of Darbari Shah Seth to the chemical industry of India. Educational background; Role in the success of Tata Chemicals; Actions taken by Seth in line with the energy problem of India; Personality and attitude of Seth.
- Tata Chemicals Limited wins Eco Corporate award. // Chemical Business;Sep2013, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p56
The article announces that Tata Chemicals Ltd. (TCL) has been awarded the Eco Corporate of the Year Award at Natural Capital Awards 2013 in New Delhi, India.