Hungary votes to give up "golden shares" in MOL
- MOL Undervalued? // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/21/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p13
Reports on the performance of Hungarian oil and gas company MOL in 2002. Impact of strict governmental regulation of the Hungarian gas market on MOL; Details of the oil sector of MOL; Information on the acquisitions made by MOL.
- MOL Thinks Big. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/2/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 32, p13
Reports on the plans of Hungary's oil and gas group MOL to invest in its existing assets over the medium term. Corporate strategy for 2003 through 2005; Risks in the company's divestiture plans; Profits of MOL natural gas division in the third quarter of 2002.
- Slovnaft in huge regional tie-up. Holt, Ed // Slovak Spectator;04/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p1
Reports the acquisition of stocks from oil company Slovnaft by Hungarian oil and gas firm MOL. Details on the stock acquisition agreement; Terms and value of the deal; Brief information on both companies.
- OMV Increases Its Shareholding in MOL. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;10/16/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the stake of OMV AG in MOL Hungarian Oil & Gas Co., the Hungarian oil, gas and petrochemicals company. Partnership that OMV is discussing with Veba Oel.
- MOL takes 98% slice of Slovnaft. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;2/2/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2085, p9
Focuses on the move of MOL, a Hungarian company, to increase its stake in Slovnaft, a Slovakian company, as of February 2004. Public offering held by Slovnaft; Percentage of stake of MOL in Slovnaft after the increase; Details of the deal.
- MOL Acquires Minority Stake in TVK. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;9/29/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 36, p24
Reports the purchase of stocks at petrochemical producer TVK by oil refiner MOL. Significance of the deal; Plans of TVK for a development program.
- Plans afoot to divest more. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;2/23/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2088, p6
Reports on the plans of Hungary to sell its shares in Mol Hungarian Oil & Gas Co. to domestic retail investors. Number of shares that will be sold.
- Hungarian Government to Sell Stake in MOL. // Chemical Week;6/25/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 23, p5
Announces the plan of the Hungarian government to sell its stake in refining company MOL. Value of the stake; Expected date of completion of the deal.
- MOL Completes Purchase Of Additional Slovnaft Shares. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;4/2/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 13, p17
Reports on the completion of chemical firm MOL's deal to increase its stake in refining and petrochemicals company Slovnaft. Percentage of stake purchased by MOL; Purpose of the move.