5-MINUTE AMERICAS WATCH
- MERIDIAN BIOSCIENCE UPDATES FISCAL 2011 GUIDANCE. // Biotech Financial Reports;Oct2010, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the sales forecast of integrated life science company Meridian Bioscience Inc. in Cincinnati, Ohio on September 30, 2011. Based on the company's business planning and budgeting activities, management expects net sales ranging from 165 to 170 million dollars and earnings...
- Cabela's ammo sales tumble. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/14/2014, pA02
The hunting and fishing store reported a 10% drop in Q4 EPS to $1.12, missing views by 29 cents. Sales dipped 5% to $1.19 bil, below views for $1.2 bil.
- BorgWarner Q4 tops estimates. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/14/2014, pA02
Auto engine and drivetrain maker BorgWarner posted better-than-expected earnings but missed on sales. EPS jumped 36% to 79 cents, beating by 8 cents. Revenue rose 9.7% to $1.885 bil, just missing Wall Street's target of $1.897 bil. Excluding the impact of foreign currencies and '12 dispositions,...
- Management Raises Outlook. // MMR;1/12/2015, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p39
The article discusses about financial forecasting strategies by the management of retail company Kroger focusing on sales forecasting, guidance on earnings per share, and management accounting techniques like last in, first out (LIFO).
- DATALINK. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/15/2014, pA02
The article reports on the 30.6% to 14.20% increase in the sales outlook of data center services Datalink Corp. in the quarterly earnings per share (EPS) guidance to 33-37 cents from 24-30 cents.
- HIGHLIGHTS REEL. // Crain's New York Business;9/12/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p4
The article reports on the stock market position of various business enterprises in New York City. News Corp. agreed to pay $650 million for IGN Entertainment, owner of GameSpy.com, Rottentomatoes.com and other sites. News Corp's stock closed at $17.37, down 10% for the year 2005. Barr...
- Ethan Allen sales up 14% in Q4. // Furniture/Today;7/26/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p79
The article reports on the projected sales of about 163 million dollars and 30 cents to 32 cents earnings per share for the quarter ended June 30, 2010 for Ethan Allen Inc.
- GUIDEWIRE SOFTWARE. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/ 4/2014, pA02
The article reports that insurance software provider Guidewire Software has obtained 16% sales increase amounting to $83.5 million and 24% decline for earnings per share (EPS) for the second quarter (Q2) of 2013.
- Discovery mixed, int'l ads up. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/14/2014, pA02
The media company's Q4 EPS jumped 50.8% to 92 cents, beating views by 3 cents. Revenue rose 28% to $1.53 bil, under views for $1.54 bil. Revenue from its int'l networks rose 65% on a 118% rise in ad revenue. But revenue from U.S. networks rose only 5%.