Air Liquide buys Lurgi from GEA Group for â‚¬550m
- GEA sold Lurgi to Air Liquide. // Chemical Fibers International;Jun2007, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p78
The article reports that in April of 2007 GEA Group AG sold Lurgi, AG, its plant engineering subsidiary, to Air Liquide SA. The article states that Air Liquide is the worldwide producer of industrial and medical gases. The article states that the GEA Group has almost finished its disposal of the...
- Air Liquide buys GEA's Lurgi. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;May2007, Issue 791, p4
The article reports that Air Liquide, a French industrial gas producer, has purchased the plant engineering subsidiary of German engineering firm GEA, Lurgi, for â‚¬550 million. The deal expands the plant engineering business of Air Liquide and strengthens its large industries business...
- Air Liquide Acquires Lurgi and Zimmer. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;4/25/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 14, p7
This article states that Air Liquide has agreed to buy engineering contractor Lurgi, and Lurgi's polyester plant contracting subsidiary Lurgi Zimmer, from GEA Group of Bochum, Germany for â‚¬200 million. The acquisition is based on an equity value of approximately â‚¬ 550 million,...
- Air Liquide Scoops Up Lurgi. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/2/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 15, p23
The article reports on the acquisition of Lurgi and its polyester plant contractor subsidiary Lurgi Zimmer from GEA Group by Air Liquide. The acquisition is based on an equity value of approximately â‚¬550 million, including the assumption of Lurgi's cash position, pensions and other...
- Mg denies Lurgi rumours. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;5/23/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2148, p6
Reports on the plan to sell engineering subsidiary Lurgi denied by Mg Technologies. Business losses incurred by the subsidiary in 2004; Preparation of MG to merge back into Gea; Possibility of Lurgi and fibres specialist Zimmer to be spinned off by Mg.
- Lurgi Life Science to spin off. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;5/3/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2098, p8
Reports on the plan to spin off Lurgi Life Science and merge with the engineering arm of Lurgi AG in a management buyout to create a new company, Chemieanlangenbau Chemnitz. Management of the new firm by Joachim Engelmann and JÃ¶rg Engelmann; Fate of the Lurgi Life Science's Frankfurt,...
- Aviza, Air Liquide Form JDA. // Electronic News;4/11/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 15, pN.PAG
Reports on a joint development agreement (JD) between thermal processing and deposition tools supplier Aviza Technology Inc. and industrial and medical gases supplier Air Liquide in 2005. Reason behind the agreement; Terms of the deal; Plans of Aviza on merging with British tool vendor Trikon.
- Lurgi buy brings growth opportunities. Williams, Dede; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;4/30/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 64, p16
This article reports on the acquisition of German engineering group Lurgi by French-based industrial gas company Air Liquide. The acquisition could have advantages for both companies, especially if the latter successfully exploits the strengths of the two businesses. The acquisition will...
- Lurgi completes merger move. // European Chemical News;7/5/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2107, p7
Reports on the completion of the restructuring of MG Technologies for its Lurgi plant engineering subsidiaries. Information on the merger of Lurgi Oel Gas Chemie and Lurgi Life Science with Lurgi AG; Operational focus of Lurgi AG.