- Albums: Country. Flippo, Chet; Verna, Paul // Billboard;11/01/97, Vol. 109 Issue 44, p76
Reviews the country music album `Big Time,' by Trace Adkins.
- I COUNT MY BLESSINGS... // People;Country Special, p80
The article focuses on the five things that country singer and musician Trace Adkins has indicated that he is most thankful for in his life. A discussion of the reasons that Adkins says cause him to be thankful for his family and extended family, guitars, fans, tractor and being six feet six...
- TRACE ADKINS UP FROM THE ASHES. Finan, Eileen // People;10/19/2011 Country Special, p38
The article explores the aftermath of an electric fire that burned down the home of country musician Trace Adkins in Brentwood, Tennessee. Topics include how the singer's family managed living in their weekend cabin for two months following the fire, their decision to move into a rental house...
- 'Mere' to come from Adkins on capitol. Flippo, Chet // Billboard;10/16/99, Vol. 111 Issue 42, p37
Reports on the activities of country singer Trace Adkins. Success of album `More...'; Brooks & Dunn tour; Label, Capitol Nashville; Marketing for the album.
- Gold Trace. // Billboard;05/10/97, Vol. 109 Issue 19, p28
Presents a photograph of country singer Trace Adkins as he celebrates winning the Academy of Country Music's top new male artist award and the gold certification of his album `Dreamin' Out Loud.'
- Country Strong. Pearlstein, Ashley // Arizona Foothills Magazine;Sep2011, p42
An interview with singer Trace Adkins is presented. He shares that the key to his success is to keep pushing and trying to grow by doing whatever he wants to do. He says that when he performs, he gets his energy from the crowd. He points out that his album titled "Proud to Be Here" means that he...
- What They Say About Tim. // Billboard;10/6/2001, Vol. 113 Issue 40, p30
Presents comments from friends and colleagues about country singer Tim McGraw on the tenth anniversary of his success as a recording artist, including Trace Adkins, tennis player Andre Agassi and others.
- TRACE ADKINS. // People;11/8/2006 Country Special, Vol. 66, p69
This article profiles country musician Trace Adkins. The singer's hit "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" featured hip-hop stylings in the country genre, which became an instant must-play dance hit. Adkins talks about raising his five daughters. Adkins also recounts some of the wildness in his life and...
- FREE MUSIC FOR CHRISTMAS! LYE, BETHANY // People;12/5/2013 Special Issue, p24
The article features several musicians and their songs that may be downloaded from the website of the magazine "People" in December 2013. It talks about the passion of singer Kelly Clarkson for listening to Christmas songs even during summer season. It states that singer Trace Adkins has his...