- Rush on to Name Digital Executives. Lafayette, Jon; Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;1/29/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on career developments concerning television industry executives. including Paul Jelinek at A&E Television Networks, Ron Feinbaum at Scripps Network and Scott Richman at MSG Interactive.
- FATES & FORTUNES. Alleyne, P. Llanor // Broadcasting & Cable;6/24/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 26, p40
Reports career developments of executives in the broadcasting industry in the U.S. as of June 2002. Recruitment of Blake Bryant to the position of vice-president of KNTV; Promotion of Jim Gladstone to the position of senior vice president of Artisan Entertainment; Retirement of sports director...
- CANADA. // Daily Variety;05/17/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 53, p8
Reports career developments of persons in the broadcasting industry in Canada.
- People. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Dec2001/Jan2002, Issue 323, p8
Reports career developments of individuals from the global broadcasting industry as of December 2001. Appointment of Paul Jefferies to the position of distribution support manager by Discreet; Entry of Satinder Otal at Trompeter Electronics as manufacturing manager; Promotion of David Catt to...
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;5/13/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p58
Reports on developments in the broadcasting industry in the U.S. Appointment of Regina Dimartino to ABC Family Channel senior vice president of marketing and promotion; Replacement of Chris Emmanouilides as director of programming of Banyan; Events and schedules of the television programming.
- People. Alleyne, P. Llanor // Broadcasting & Cable;8/19/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 34, p38
Reports the career developments of various executives in the broadcasting industry in the U.S. Appointment of Nancy Reardon as the executive vice president of Comcast Cable network; Promotion of Mike LaJoie as corporate vice president of Time Warner Cable; Selection of sales manager Michael...
- People on the move. // TVB Europe;Oct2006, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p4
Career developments involving executives in the broadcasting industry in Europe. Former Chyron CEO Roger Henderson has been chosen by the Ascent Media Network Services as managing director of its content distribution business in Europe. Frank Hyman has been put to the position of sales and...
- FATES & FORTUNES. Shapouri, Beth // Broadcasting & Cable;10/30/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 45, p66
Reports career developments of several executives in the mass media industry in the United States. Employment of John Rose as vice president for human resources at ABC Inc.; Appointment of Jeff Williams as director of research of Hispanic Broadcasting Corp.; Position of Ron Reagan as political...
- Now ABM Members Can Go to School Online. // Min's B2B;9/26/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p2
Reports on the video Webcasts of professional development conferences offered by American Business Media in New York. Purpose of the program; Speakers included in the webcasts.