- THROUGH THE WIRE. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;7/23/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p12
Presents news items related to telecommunication in the United States as of July 23, 2001. Meeting of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association; Anniversary party of Court TV; Winner of Weather Channel's 'WeatherQuest' talent-search promotion.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;9/2/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p23
Presents photographs relating to telecommunication industry in the U.S. Recognition of 'Summer In Style' contest of Cox Communications Inc. and Women's Entertainment; Tour of the national Mobile Investigation Unit of the Court TV; Educational forum of NAMIC Denver chapter.
- Court TV, San Diego Ops to Air Student Views. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;04/09/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p24
Reports that Time Warner Cable and Cox Communications Inc. will collaborate with Court TV for a televised meeting, part of the 'Choices and Consequences' program of Court TV. Efforts to heal a community hurt by shootings at two high schools in San Diego, California; Plan of Time Warner to share...
- 'Confessions' explores TV's dark side. Mason, M.S. // Christian Science Monitor;9/8/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 202, p18
Reviews the television show 'Confessions,' which will air on the Court TV cable television network.
- Bickering owners' court disaster. Dempsey, John // Variety;11/10/97, Vol. 369 Issue 1, p25
Reports on the prospects of selling the cable television network Court TV. Court TV owners' imposition of restrictions on the Court TV sale; Non-media hesitation in purchasing Court TV as a stand-alone network; Scuttlebutt on a Court TV acquisition by Wassertein Perella; Court TV's projected...
- Court TV Sets Forensics-Themed Mall Tour. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;3/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p30
Reports the plan of Court TV for Mobile Investigative Unit tour in the United States. Operation of the network; Opinion of the television operators on the plan; Goal of the plan of Court TV.
- Originals fill Court docket. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;4/26/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 41, p18
Reports the investment on primetime programming by Court TV network in Angeles, California. Estimated amount the company will spend on primetime programming; Number of primetime programming hours the company will produce; List of television programs for release.
- CABLER COURT TV TO SPEND $140 MIL ON PROGRAMMING. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;03/12/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 9, p9
Reports the television programming plans of Court TV in the United States. Information on the upcoming programs of the network; Impact of the high ratings on the firm; Emphasis on the criminal justice system.
- Court TV'S life after the 'trial of the century'. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;03/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p38
Reports on the prime-time ratings for Court TV's syndicated drama series. Includes `Homicide: Life on the Street'; `Crime Stories'; `Crimetime Movies'; Subscriber base of Court TV.