- Fun, Fearless Women. // Cosmopolitan;Nov99, Vol. 227 Issue 5, p38
Features basketball player Chamique Holdsclaw and television journalist Rita Cosby as Fun, Fearless Female honorees of `Cosmopolitan' magazine.
- Cosby Speaks in Stamford. // Polish American Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 100 Issue 6, p3
The article offers information on the 77th Annual Communion Brunch of the Holy Name Athletic Club, a Polish American organization, held in Stamford, Connecticut wherein television correspondent Rita Cosby spoke about her book "Quiet Hero."
- IN THE PAPERS. // City & State;2/23/2015, p54
No abstract available.
- Spring Break Notebook. // CableFAX Daily;3/9/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p2
Reports on the controversy surrounding the statement issued by MSNBC television anchor Rita Cosby on Patricia Gottesman of Cablevision, as of March 2006. Reaction of Cosby to the controversy.
- The New Talking Heads. Kelly, Maura // Glamour;Jul2000, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p106
Reveals the off-camera experiences of women television reporters with United States presidential candidates Al Gore and George W. Bush. Rita Cosby of Fox News Channel; Farai Chideya of Oxygen; Campbell Brown of NBC News. INSET: MTV's Estrogen Election Team.
- On the Circuit. // CableFAX Daily;12/15/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 242, p2
The article reports on the effort of World Wrestling Entertainment vice president Gary Davis and a contingent of wrestlers to visit Afghanistan and entertain U.S. military troops in December 2005. Similarly, Rita Cosby of MSNBC was also present in the country for a live taping of "Rita Cosby:...
- Cosby does Fox trot to MSNBC slot. Learmonth, Michael // Daily Variety;5/16/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 32, p6
The article informs that Fox weekend anchor Rita Cosby has signed with MSNBC to host a weekday show, likely airing at 11 p.m. in a spot currently held by a taped rebroadcast of Hardball With Chris Matthews. Talks between Cosby and Fox News broke down on Thursday; MSNBC announced it had signed...
- The Unseen Wounds of War. Cancro, Lorraine // Exceptional Parent;Jun2010, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p56
An interview with anchor and author Rita Cosby is presented. When asked on what inspired her to share the story of her father, she refers that it is the most significant story she ever wrote in her life. She says that writing the book "Quiet Hero: Secrets From My Father's Past" regarding the...
- Anchor Cosby out at Fox News. Learmonth, Michael // Daily Variety;5/13/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 31, p24
This article reports that cable television network Fox News Channel will not renew a contract with weekend television host Rita Cosby. The network said that the two sides could not come to an agreement on an extension. Cosby will leave the network immediately. No replacement host has been...