- Out & about. // Electronic Media;1/13/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p50
Presents various pictures of personalities taken part in different events of entertainment industry. Snapshots of the TV Critics Association press event in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California; Celebration of 25th anniversary of Pioneer's Quebe Network at the Western Show in Anaheim, California;...
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/25/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 17, p5
Photographs of several attendees of the Women of New York event are presented including Melissa Grego, Salaam Coleman Smith and Glenn Close.
- IN FOCUS. // Home Media Magazine;1/7/2007, p10
Several photographs related to the entertainment industry are presented.
- THE APPROVAL MATRIX. // New York;3/6/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p71
The article provides photographs and information from the critics, regarding the basis for approval of entertainment events, books, and performances.
- Primetime Parties. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;1/13/2010, Vol. 412 Issue 47, p15
A photograph of the party scenes at the Television Critics Association's winter press tour is presented, along with the highlights of the festivities.
- ROVING Eye. // Television Week;2/2/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p16
Presents several photographs of various parties and events in the entertainment industry in Los Angeles, California in January 2004.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;11/19/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p34
The article presents photographs of various events in the entertainment industry in the United States, including the premiere of HBO Sports documentary "Michigan vs. Ohio State: The Rivalry," promotion of musician Juliette Lewis's album "Four on the Floor" at Music Choice's studios, and a dinner...
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;1/13/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p24
Presents photographs of various persons related to entertainment industry in the U.S.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;6/3/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p28
Presents photographs from various events related to entertainment industry. Picture depicting celebration of 20 years of operation of The Weather Channel; Unveiling of a statue of principal character on the Mary Taylor Moore Show Mary Richards by TV Land; Visit of Rocker participant Meredith...