PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- Discovery Puts Its Faith in Science. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;4/30/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p4
This article reports on several appointments and promotions at Discovery Communications, including Tom Cosgrove as senior vice president and general manager of the Science Channel, Jeff Hasler as senior vice president of production and development and Mary Donahue and Liz Brach as vice...
- DISCOVERY UPS EXEC PAIR. Morfoot, Addie // Daily Variety;3/29/2007, Vol. 294 Issue 64, p4
The article states that Discovery Channel has promoted Jeff Hasler to senior vice president, development, and Elizabeth Hillman to senior vice president communications.
- MOVERS. // MediaWeek;4/2/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p38
Career developments involving those the mass media industry in the United States are discussed. Susan Harrington has been named vice president of marketing for American Express Publishing's "Travel + Leisure" magazine. Jeff Hasler has been promoted to senior vice president of development at The...
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p23
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Appointment of Charles Noski as corporate vice president and chief financial officer of Northrop Grumman; Asyst Technologies' hiring of David White; Scientific-Atlanta's hiring of Julian Edison.
- What does it take to be a successful international manager? Frazee, Valerie // Workforce (10928332);Jan98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p9
Identifies the qualities of a successful international manager. Leadership skills; Skills of influence and persuasion; Capacity to control without being authoritative; Capacity to motivate and direct the efforts of their associates.
- Any other business. // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p16
Presents news and information on business executives in Great Britain. Survey on redundancy payments for executives according to Drake Beam Morin (DBM); Survey results on senior executives that undergo role change.
- Pitches for RNC job diverse as candidates seek spotlight. Wilson, Reid // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p4
The article reports on the best candidate for the chairmanship for the Republican National Committee (RNC) in the U.S.
- Spokane Country's Largest Employers. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p24
Presents a chart depicting the largest employers in Spokane, Washington. Business activity of 92nd Air Refueling Wing; Parent organization of URM Stores Inc.; Number of employees of Avista Corp.
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p18
Reports career developments of credit union executives in the U.S. as of April 2003. Selection of Anita Domondon as vice president of loan administration at Meriwest Credit Union; Promotion of Jeff Knaub as branch manager of Landmark Credit Union; Election of board members by the Workers'...