UBS Promotes Bourkoff
- Jefferies is Hiring. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/9/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 14, p42
The article announces the appointment of several executives in the U.S., including Ronald Openshaw as a director at Jefferies Group Inc., Aryeh Bourkoff as the vice chairman of investment banking at UBS AG, and Carlos Sanchez as a managing director at CastleOak Securities.
- Kids These Days. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/26/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 26, p12
Reports on a demonstration made by USB analysts Aryeh Bourkoff and Ben Schechter for their money-manager clients on how to use MySpace.com. Target demographics of MySpace; Purpose of MySpace; Reason Bourkoff did not set up his own MySpace page despite the fact that he liked the technology.
- CAPITAL SPENDING PER 'RGU' // Multichannel News;6/12/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p26
Offers information on the capital spending per revenue generating unit (RGU) among cable and satellite-television providers in the U.S., according to UBS Securities analysts. Decline in the spending of cable in 2007; Percentage of cable capital spending accounted for customer premises...
- THE MONEY WIZARD BEHIND TWO BIG INDUSTRY SALES. SUN, REBECCA // Hollywood Reporter;4/11/2014, Vol. 420 Issue 13, p12
The article reports on two major media deals orchestrated by Aryeh Bourkoff, founder and chief executive officer of boutique New York investment bank LionTree, namely the acquisition of Tribeca Enterprises by the Madison Square Garden Co. and Los Angeles' Maker Studios by the Walt Disney Co.
- Bourkoff Sees DSL on the Rise. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;7/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p22
Deals with the plan of the cable industry to target non-video homes with high-speed data and phone services and use voice-over-Internet protocol offerings to stem the erosion on the high-speed data side of the business. Information on the projection provided by Aryeh Bourkoff of UBS Securities...
- Bethpage Black:. // CableFAX Daily;5/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 91, p2
Presents the views of several financial analysts on the first quarter profits of Cablevision Systems Corp., as of May 2006. Craig Moffett of Sanford Bernstein & Co.; Jessica Reif Cohen of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.; Aryeh Bourkoff of UBS AG.
- Channeling the Future. // Multichannel News;11/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 43, p11
The article offers information on the upcoming new leaders of Multichannel News magazine as it celebrates 30th anniversary. It highlights Aryeh Bourkoff, one of a handful analysts who was transitioned from vetting deals to making and closing them, and Albert Cheng who serves as executive vice...
- Hopes Rise as Charter Approaches $2. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/30/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p52
The article forecasts the growth in the 2006 earnings of U.S.-based cable operator Charter Communications Inc. According to a recent report by UBS Securities analyst Aryeh Bourkoff, Charter Communications Inc. is expected to report 9.2% or $1.357 billion revenue growth and 6% higher cash flow...
- TIP SHEET. // Multichannel News;12/15/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p26
Reports on the analysis of UBS Warburg cable debt and equity analyst Aryeh Bourkoff on the stocks of NTL Inc. Stock price of NTL; Estimated free cash flow to be generated by NTL; Efforts of NTL to lower its debt.