Outdoor Channel Trims License Fees
- First Out of the Gate: Outdoor Channel's Roger Werner. // Multichannel News;10/1/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p40
The article presents an interview with Roger Werner, president and CEO of Outdoor Channel. When asked if there is room for more than one hunting and fishing network, he replied that there is only one in the space, the Outdoor Channel. He claimed that the Outdoor Channel is the category leader in...
- CEO Gets Incentives to Grow Outdoor. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/11/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p18
The article reports on the employment negotiation deal between Outdoor Channel chief executive officer Roger Werner. The agreement was filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on February 7, 2008 which could give him an annual earning of more than $5 million. He is also eligible...
- Emmy award winning outdoor channel comes to Fort Worth. Sehon, Elizabeth // Fort Worth Business Press;5/9/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p4
The article reports on the launch of the network Outdoor Channel Holdings Inc. on Charter systems in Fort Worth and other cities in Texas on May 2, 2011.
- Outdoor Channel amplifies ingest, playout efficiencies with Harris NEXIO Farad. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;7/ 3/2012, p19
The article reports that U.S.-based television broadcasting company Outdoor Channel has installed NEXIO Farad high-volume to create new ingest and playout efficiencies while maximizing on-air content protection.
- Outdoor Channel Monitors With Volicon. Weaver, Paul // TV Technology;12/5/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p39
The article presents information regarding the use of Observer digital video monitoring and logging system of Volicon Inc. by the company Outdoor Channel.
- Oops:. // CableFAX Daily;5/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 95, p3
Reports on the increase in subscription base garnered by Outdoor Channel for the first quarter of 2006. Net loss posted by parent company Outdoor Channel Holdings during the quarter.
- Golden Moose Awards Proceed. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on the 2008 Golden Moose Awards, presented by the Outdoor Channel. The event will be held at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 4. Attendees will be drawn from the Shot Show, considered as the largest show for professionals in the shooting and...
- Outdoor Gearing Up. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;8/6/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p25
The article reports that U.S.-based cable television company Outdoor Channel is soliciting systems for its second affiliate program designed to hook digital sales and upgrades among outdoor enthusiasts. The company's campaign has been redefined to reflect lessons learned from the channel's first...
- After Talks Stall, HFA Hikes Digital Rates. Butler, Susan; Bruno, Antony; Christman, Ed // Billboard;11/12/2005, Vol. 117 Issue 46, p5
This article reports on the move of mechanical rights agency Harry Fox Agency to change its licensing terms for new subscription service as of November 12, 2005. The change of licensing strategy follows an August 2005 breakdown in negotiations between subscription services and publishers....