- Damages. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;7/24/2007, Vol. 296 Issue 16, p12
The article reviews the television program "Damages," directed by Allen Coulter and starring Glenn Close, Rose Byrne and Ted Danson.
- PREVIEWS. // Television Week;4/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p1
Presents news briefs on television broadcasting in the U.S. as of April 21, 2003. Overview of the 2003 Sports Emmy Awards; Return of host and actress Kelly Ripa to the show 'Live With Regis and Kelly'; Search for president and chief executive officer of the National Association of Television...
- Regis and Kelly on an Upswing. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;6/30/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 26, p9
Buena Vista Television's 'Live With Regis and Kelly' continues to grow, closing out May 2003 sweeps with ratings up 9% over the year-ago period. The show, in its 16th year, co-hosted by either Kathie Lee Gifford or Kelly Ripa, finished May with a 3.8 national household rating. It did even better...
- RATINGS | March 22-28. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/12/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 15, p13
Provides information on the ratings of several syndicated television programs in the U.S. for the week of March 22 through 28, 2004.
- Reality programming's no savior for networks. Dunning, Chuck // Electronic Media;04/02/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p9
Argues that reliance alone on reality-based programming can be a fatal error on the part of United States television networks. Foundation of the strength of the network business; Impending danger of a writer's strike; Need for quality scripted-series programming.
- Syndies step into action. Pursell, Chris // Variety;03/13/2000, Vol. 378 Issue 4, p35
Discusses United States television networks' continuous showing of television programs in 2001. Successful returning action shows; Estimated foreign money guaranteed for a project; Idea for an action hour.
- NIELSEN REPORT. // Daily Variety;8/25/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 37, p6
Presents a chart depicting the ratings of various television programs on different networks in the U.S. as of August 2004.
- NET'S SUMMER HEAT. Adalian, Josef // Daily Variety;08/10/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 48, p1
Reports on the top-rating television programs in the United States during the 2000 summer season. Popularity of the reality-based shows `Survivor and `Big Brother' from CBS Inc.; United Paramount Network's strategy of keeping its `WWF Smackdown!' in originals all yearlong; Age demographic that...
- 'Mole' not enough to boost Alphabet. // Daily Variety;03/01/2001, Vol. 270 Issue 63, p5
Reports that the February 27, 2001 episode of ABC's 'The Mole' television program averaged 13.24 million viewers and a timeslot-winning 5.4/14 in the key demo of adults 18-49, according to Nielsen. Total ratings garnered by major TV networks; Ratings for several TV programs.