A NET PLUS FOR RCN
- Insight Ticks Up In Fourth. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/1/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p46
Reports on the financial performance of Insight Communications Co. in the fourth quarter of 2003. Revenue and cash flow growth; Increase in the number of subscribers; Forecast on the revenue and cash flow for 2004.
- MONEY TALK. // HealthLeaders Magazine;Mar2007, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p52
The article presents the financial performances of several hospitals in the United States. Lewistown, Pennsylvania-based Lewistown Hospital has $22.1 million affected debt, with weakened operating performance caused by physician departures. Rochester, New York-based Highland Hospital has an...
- Steady Wins Race In Valuing Satellite TV. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;6/12/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p26
Reports on the financial performance of the cable television industry in the U.S. Measurement of cash flow; Action taken by cable companies to lessen expenses; Decline in the growth rates.
- Simple Steps To More Reliable Projections. FIGURSKI, ROBERT // Secured Lender;Mar2013, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p36
The article presents steps that can be taken by lenders to more reliable projections of a return to profitability and positive cash flow of their prospective borrowers. Lenders are advised to conduct careful research to confirm that the prospect is not on the verge of possibly losing one of its...
- STRONG QUARTER DRIVES LIBERTY GLOBAL. // Multichannel News;5/15/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p31
Reports on the financial performance of Liberty Global Inc. (LGI) in the first quarter of 2006. Percentage of increases in revenue and operating cash flow posted by LGI; Revenue generating units and free cash flow reported by LGI for the period; Factors attributed to the strong performance of...
- The Slowing Gravy Train. Joshi, Rishi // Business Today;6/1/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p90
The article provides information regarding the slowing economy of India. The Indian corporate sector, also known as Indian Inc., manages to avoid a sharp deceleration in its topline bottom line growth in the first three quarters of fiscal 2008. The financial performance of automobile and banking...
- Room for caution. Cavanagh, Elaine // Estates Gazette;2/26/2005, Issue 508, p159
Focuses on the projection for the financial performance of the auction market in England in 2005. Comments on the trend in the auction market since 2002; Comments on the forecasted status of the market during the year as compared in 2004; Implications of the result of an auction held in London...
- Finding cash-flow juggernauts. // Dow Theory Forecasts;12/30/2013, Vol. 69 Issue 52, p1
The article reports on the condition of cash-flow growth rates in the U.S. as of December 2013 and mentions the growth of cash provided by operations (CPO).
- Discussion of “Conservatism, growth and return on investment”. Gjesdal, Froystein // Review of Accounting Studies;Sep2007, Vol. 12 Issue 2/3, p371
Providing data for the measurement of financial performance is a key objective of financial reporting. Rajan, Reichelstein, and Soliman (2007, Conservatism, growth and return on investment, Review of Accounting Studies, this issue) provide new insights into the well known biases involved in...