- GSN RAISES GAME WITH HIRE. // Daily Variety;10/19/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 13, p4
The article announces that Amy Introcaso-Davis has been hired as executive vice president of programming at Game Show Network LLC (GSN) effective November 1, 2011.
- Movers. Cooper, Jim // MediaWeek;3/17/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p26
The article discusses the career development of executives in the mass media industry. Amy Introcaso-Davis has become senior vice president of original programming and development for cable television channel Oxygen. Ken Johnson has joined ABC Radio Networks. Joel Rubinson has become chief...
- Network TV. Schmuckler, Eric // MediaWeek;11/28/94, Vol. 4 Issue 46, p5
Reports on Amy Introcaso-Davis's appointment as executive director for creative affairs at Fox Broadcasting Company. Responsibilities; Previous position in CBS Broadcast Group.
- Bravo, Trio play executive switch. Wallenstein, Andrew // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/7/2004, Vol. 386 Issue 43, p8
This article presents information related to personnel changes at NBC Universal cable channels Bravo and Trio. Channels are shuffling development executives in the wake of a departure at Bravo. Amy Introcaso-Davis has been appointed VP development and production for Bravo. Introcaso-Davis...
- GSN Puts 'Skin' in the Game. // Multichannel News;8/4/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 29, p14
An interview with Game Show Network (GSN) executive vice president of programming and development Amy Introcaso-Davis is presented exploring GSN's programming format, GSN's reality competition show "Skin Wars," and religiously themed programs of the network.
- BRAVO BOOSTS PROGRAM VEEP. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;10/25/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 18, p2
The article reports that the cable firm Bravo has promoted programming and development vice president Amy Introcaso-Davis to senior vice president of development and production. Introcaso-Davis has previously developed shows including "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy," "Kathy Griffin: My Life on...
- PEOPLE On The MOVE. // Inside Tucson Business;2/3/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 35, p10
Reports on the career development of businesspeople in Tucson, Arizona. Appointment of Jerry Wade as sales associate of Canoa Homes company; Promotion of Chuck Powell to assistant vice president of DM Federal Credit Union company; Selection of senior portfolio manager Alan Willenbrock to tackle...
- On the Move. // Las Vegas Business Press;12/10/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p16
Reports several career developments of business people in Las Vegas, Nevada. Designation of Cheryl Johnston at The Creative Group; Promotion of Michael Catalano to director of sales of The Monte Carlo Resort and Casino; Appointment of Lee Winston to the position of general manager of the...
- On the Move. // Las Vegas Business Press;2/11/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p14
No abstract available.