At a Glance: African-American Viewership
- PERFORMANCE TRACKER. Worrell, Naomie // Television Week;5/15/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p28
Several tables are presented that provide information on the ratings of television programs and cable networks in the U.S. for the week of May 1 to 7, 2006.
- Cable programmers reap high July ratings. // Adweek Western Edition;8/14/95, Vol. 45 Issue 33, p12
Reports on the ratings gained by broadcast networks in the United States for the first three weeks of July 1995. Nick at Nite; Lifetime; USA Network.
- looking for a fight. Schmuckler, Eric // MediaWeek;4/1/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p22
Reports on the competition in children's television programming in the U.S. Ratings of television networks Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network; Criticism against the programs of Nickelodeon; Details on the television programs of Disney Channel; Other television networks competing in children's...
- VH1's upfront, by extension. McAdams, Deborah D. // Broadcasting & Cable;04/03/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 14, p34
Presents information about different television programs to be launched by VH1 cable television network in the United States. Includes `Sound Effects'; `Don't Quote Me'; `100 Greatest.'
- Buzz Off. Bianculli, David // Broadcasting & Cable;7/21/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 28, p10
The article discusses the increasing competition among television networks in the U.S. It cites that the broadcast networks have increasingly ceded the competition to cable, and even broadband. It also cites that while it is true that most cable shows still get little viewership compare to...
- RATINGS Wizard. Krukowski, Andrew // Television Week;12/10/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p14
Several charts of weekly prime-time television ratings in the U.S. are presented, including leading television programs, cable television ratings, and leading cable network ratings.
- Cartoon draws from new studio. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;02/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p8
Reports that Cartoon Network is stepping up its animated television program output in the United States in 2001. Opening of the Burbank Animation Studio; List of animated television programs to be launched by the cable television network; Total value in programming budget allocated by Cartoon...
- Soap bubbling up for Disney. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;04/05/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the ratings success of the Soap Net, a division of Walt Disney Corp., in the United States. Rank in primetime among all basic-cable networks in women 25-54 for the first quarter of 2001; Composition of the network's primetime schedule; Expected growth in the number of subscribers.
- Kids upfront is sorta flat. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;05/01/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 19, p10
Reports on developments related to the television broadcasting industry in the United States as of May 1, 2000. Upfront market for children's television program; Nickelodeon's loss of market share.