Hopes Rise as Charter Approaches $2
- ANALYST EYES STRONG 1Q FOR CABLEVISION. // Multichannel News;5/8/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p46
The article reports on the outlook of Aryeh Bourkoff, UBS cable debt and equity analyst, for the financial performance of Cablevision Systems Corp. in the first-quarter of 2006. Bourkoff expects revenue to grow 9.9% to $1.3 billion and cash flow to increase 16.3% to $411 million. He also...
- Advertising Sales to Drive Growth. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/23/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p42
The article reports on the prediction made by analysts on advertising sales for Walt Disney Co. and Viacom in the U.S. UBS Securities analyst Aryeh Bourkoff predicts that revenue at Disney will rise 13 % in the period to $8.74 billion, and operating income will rise 83% to $1.61 billion. On the...
- Charter by the Numbers. // Multichannel News;9/29/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p18
The article presents statistics related to Charter Communication on topics including its revenue and cash flow as of September 2014, penetration of the company's services by segment and quarterly revenue growth in its video and data segments as of September 2014.
- Bourkoff Sees DSL on the Rise. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;7/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p22
Deals with the plan of the cable industry to target non-video homes with high-speed data and phone services and use voice-over-Internet protocol offerings to stem the erosion on the high-speed data side of the business. Information on the projection provided by Aryeh Bourkoff of UBS Securities...
- Charter Closes In on Peers. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/5/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p3
The article reports that Charter Communications Inc. has financially equalled the rest of the cable industry as its revenue and cash growth went up during the fourth quarter of 2006. However, the company continued losing its subscribers induced by the changes in the packaging and pricing of its...
- More Time to Weight Allen Suit. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p45
Reports on the extension of a deadline set by Charter Communications Inc. to decide whether to sue Chairman Paul Allen. Background of the lawsuit; Implication of such move; Analysis of UBS Warburg cable debt and equity analyst Aryeh Bourkoff.
- Customers Place Premium on VoIP Reliability. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;5/3/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p133
Deals with the results of a Gallup Poll commissioned by Aryeh Bourkoff, UBS Warburg cable debt and equity analyst, on the reliability concerns of consumers in voice-over-Internet protocol (VoIP) services. Discussion on wireless telephony; Advantage of VoIP on the cable industry; Information on...
- CHARTER RIDES PHONE WAVE. // Multichannel News;12/11/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p47
The article reports that Pali Research media analyst Richard Greenfield has started the coverage of Charter Communications Inc. in the U.S. He has noted that revenue growth has accelerated to 11% in the third quarter of 2006. In 2007, He predicted that revenue will grow 13% and cash flow will...
- TIP SHEET. // Multichannel News;12/15/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p26
Reports on the analysis of UBS Warburg cable debt and equity analyst Aryeh Bourkoff on the stocks of NTL Inc. Stock price of NTL; Estimated free cash flow to be generated by NTL; Efforts of NTL to lower its debt.