Techs Keep an Eye Out
- 'Bright Eyes' Recruited in Tampa. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;7/11/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p18
Presents information on Operation Bright Eyes, a neighborhood-watch effort of the partnership between Bright House Networks and local sheriffs of Tampa Bay, Florida. Goal of the initiative; Number of employees who will be trained under the operation; Factor that caused the formation of Bright Eyes.
- Public safety meeting addresses surge in North Park residential burglaries. Braatz, Rick // Gay & Lesbian Times;3/13/2008, Issue 1055, p12
The article offers information regarding a public safety meeting held in the North Park Recreation Center on the rise in the burglaries in North Park, Colorado.
- Seguridad ciudadana. Ogliastri, Enrique // Debates IESA;jul-sep2011, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p42
No abstract available.
- Let's correct city violence properly. Tucker, Brian // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/2/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p8
The article emphasizes on the safety of the weekend revelers and neighborhood residents in Cleveland's Warehouse District in Ohio from criminals.
- Cox Communications And Bright House Networks Partner To Bring The Nation's Largest WiFi Network To Even More Customers. // WiFi/ WLAN;Dec2013, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the partnership between Cox Communications Inc. and Bright House Networks aimed at providing their customers with high speed internet service and more access to CableWiFi.
- Bright House Beats Verizon for Fiber Gig. BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;3/17/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p6
The article focuses on the plans of cable provider company Bright House Networks to bring a residential one-gigabit-per-second broadband in the Tampa Bay, Florida with an all-fiber network that will deliver service packages.
- Bright House Networks To Offer Faster Internet Speeds At No Additional Charge. // Broadband Monthly Newsletter;Oct2014, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the increase in speed of the high-speed data Internet packages of American cable television company Bright House Networks LLC starting December 2014 that could offer up to 150Mbps.
- BHN Lights Up 2K Hotspots in Fla. // Multichannel News;1/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p6
The article reports that the company Bright House Networks (BHN) has deployed Wi-Fi access points across Florida, offering out of- home wireless access to its broadband subscribers for no additional charge as it wants to reach places where its customers travel the most.
- Bright House Networks Adds Zee TV to Digital Lineup. // India -- West;4/29/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 23, pC14
The article reports on the inclusion of Zee TV on the international channel lineup of Bright House Networks in the U.S. on April 12, 2011.
- How clean is your smartphone? // Computer Weekly;8/18/2015, p27
The article reports that furniture retailer Bright House has commissioned research to determine the cleanliness of a range of items found in the living room, including laptops, smartphones, and tablets.