MCN Online POLL RESULTS
- ERRATUM. // International Journal of Public Opinion Research;Autumn2015, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p446
A correction to the article "Why Do Respondents Break Off Web Surveys and Does It Matter? Results From Four Follow-Up Surveys" that was published in the journal in 2015 is presented.
- BUSINESS PRESS POLL. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/11/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 41, pP13
The article presents the results of a poll in Nevada which asked whether telecommunications companies should be required to give police agencies access to customers' encrypted communications.
- NJBIZ.COM READER POLL. // njbiz;6/10/2013, p13
A chart is presented that shows results of a reader poll on whether Newark, New Jersey can meet its goal of 5,000 new residents by 2017, including the percentages of respondents who believe and do not believe the city can meet the goal.
- BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;2/18/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p34
Reports developments related to the telecommunication industry in the U.S. as of February 2002. Launch of the nationawide optical network of AT&T Corp.; Deal between Williams Communications Group Inc. and Yahoo! Inc.; Result of the public opinion poll on the viewership of the streaming video.
- Poll of Iranians and Americans: Questionnaire. // World Public Opinion Poll - Region Middle East & North Africa;2008, p1
The article presents a questionnaire comparing opinions of Iranians and Americans on different issues. These include the opinions on the U.S. as a whole wherein 65% of the respondents consider the country the most unfavorable in 2006 down to 51% of the same category in 2008. It also states that...
- barometer results. // Personnel Today;10/28/2008, p46
The article presents results of questions asked in polls in previous issues. 66% respondents answered yes to the question whether the government should enforce tribunal awards, asked in the October 21, 2008 issue. 73% respondents answered no to the question whether employers should pay a skills...
- Why Choice of Survey Mode Makes a Difference. Dillman, Don A. // Public Health Reports;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 121 Issue 1, p11
The article discusses the reasons behind the differences observed in responses across survey modes. A factor which affects the asking of many kinds of questions is cited. A mode difference that has been accentuated by the development of Internet surveying is given. The interconnected challenges...
- CFA UK: Investors reveal 'potentially toxic' combination of sentiments. Jackson, Gary // Fundweb;6/17/2013, p9
The article focuses on the Valuations Index, a public opinion poll conducted by CFA UK which is related to the valuation of major asset classes. It states that 755 people participated in the poll between May 210-29, 2013. According to 47 percent respondents, developed market equities are either...
- TOP 10 WAYS TO GET MISLEADING POLL RESULTS. Charney, Craig // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Jul2007, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p66
The article discusses the top ten poll errors that often lead to misleading survey results. Badly worded questions, poorly structured samples and misread polls have led to countless election defeats. Top on the list is the fact that some survey leading question point respondents astray. Some...