- COMING EVENTS April 27 through May 6. // Sports Illustrated;04/30/1956, Vol. 4 Issue 18, p64
A list of sports events to be televised from April 27, 1956 to May 6, 1956 is presented including the baseball game between Detroit Tigers and Cleveland Indians, the boxing fight between Isaac Logart and Joe Miceli, and the Gymnastics American Athletic Union (AAU) Championships.
- SCOREBOARD. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;6/17/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 142, p8
The article presents the scoreboard for several sports events in New York including the Black Fly Softball League, the World Cup television schedule, and baseball competitions.
- Revved up over what's on the box. // Autosport;2/6/2014, Vol. 215 Issue 6, p85
The article reports on several sports events to be broadcasted on Premier Sports television channel including the kettle-boiling final in Great Britain, the conclusion of the international paint-drying grudge match between Scotland and Denmark, and the World Cup of yoghurt-setting.
- SPORTS FIXTURES. // Australian Hotelier;Sep2015, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p30
A list of the international sport events for the month of September 2015 for Australian television viewers is presented.
- What We're Watching. Iyer, Vinnie // Sporting News;11/10/2008, Vol. 232 Issue 44, p14
The article offers information on the television broadcast of various sports events in November 2008 including the University of West Alabama Tigers against the Louisiana State University (LSU) Fighting Tigers for college American football in November 8, the National Football League (NFL) team...
- TOWERING BABBLE AND (SOB) HEIDI. Johnson, William // Sports Illustrated;01/19/1970, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p24
The article focuses on television and sport in the U.S. It describes the environment of a major remote sports telecast with feelings of awe at the various broadcasting hardware and the tension that builds as air time approaches. It highlights the changes in television broadcasting, including the...
- Week Ahead. Kwak, Sarah // Sports Illustrated;11/17/2008, Vol. 109 Issue 19, p24
The article presents a calendar of televised sporting events that can be watched during the week of November 11, 2008, including a football match between the Jets and the Patriots, a game between college basketball teams from Kentucky and North Carolina and a hockey contest between the Minnesota...
- WHAT'S ON. // Australian Motorcycle News;6/12/2013, Vol. 62 Issue 24, p105
The article focuses on several motorcycle racing television programs including television reality program "Counting Cars," "AMA Motocross Championship" and "FIM Speedway World Championship."
- WHAT'S ON. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;10/28/2015, p39
The article offers information on motorsports events including a schedule of motorsports events in Great Britain in October 2015, television program previews and a list of live television coverage of such events.