And the Nominees Are
- Big love for episodic TVs finest hours. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;6/15/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 53, pA12
A list of the critics' 10 best episodic television series in the U.S. for the Emmy Awards in its one-hour category is presented. The television program "The Sopranos" tops on the list due in part to the show's poignant plot. It was followed by "Lost" that has a riveting, tantalizing and...
- PRODUCTION LISTINGS. // Onfilm;Dec2007/Jan2008, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p30
A list of films and television programs on pre-production and in release in New Zealand is presented including "The Witch and the Woodsman," "F-Stop," and "Mucking In," among others.
- Worth Watching in November. McCarthy, John P. // Catholic Digest;Nov2007, Vol. 71 Issue 13, p108
A list of several television programs and films worth watching in November 2007 is presented, including "Lions for the Lambs," directed by Robert Redford, "The Kite Runner," and "Beowulf," directed by Robert Zemeckis.
- Short List. Corliss, Richard; Cruz, Gilbert; Pols, Mary; Poniewozik, James // Time;6/14/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 23, p111
The article lists the journal's selection of the best television, video game and DVD releases for the week of June 14, 2010. The list includes the television program "The Green Room with Paul Provenza," the DVD box set "Bob Hope: Thanks for the Memories" and the film "Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work."
- TV and Film Guide. // Quality TV: Contemporary American Television & Beyond;2007, p257
The article lists several television programs and motion pictures including "Beverly Hills," "Lost Revealed," and "Days of Wine and Roses."
- Untitled. // Time;12/7/1959, Vol. 74 Issue 23, p112
The article lists the top-selling books as well as motion pictures, television programs, and theatrical productions in the U.S.
- THE Must List. // Entertainment Weekly;1/8/2010, Issue 1084, p9
The article lists the top 10 must-see entertainment shows and movies for the week of January 8, 2010. The list includes the movie "It's Complicated" starring John Krasinski, the release of the movie "Moon" on DVD and the television show "Big Love" on Home Box Office (HBO).
- FILMOGRAPHY. // Hollywood Reporter;6/24/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 23, p56
The article presents a list of films and television programs produced by late film producer Laura Ziskin including "Murphy's Romance," "Pretty Woman," and "Stand Up to Cancer."
- Worth Watching in May. // Catholic Digest;May2010, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p90
A list of television program, film, video and DVD offerings for May 2010 is presented, including the television show "Meet My Mom" on the Hallmark Channel on May 8, 2010, the movie "Robin Hood," starring Russel Crowe, and the BBC series "A History of Christianity: The First Three Thousand Years."