Comcast and Time Warner Stocks Dip
- B&C INDICES. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/8/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 10, p3
Presents several charts on the stock price trading of companies in the broadcasting industry for the week of February 27-March 4, 2004. Comcast Corp.; Cox Communications Inc.; Time Warner Inc.
- STOCKS TO WATCH. Ipsen, Erik // Crain's New York Business;11/5/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p4
The article reports on the companies, whose third quarter profit will be crucial for their stock prices at stock exchanges in New York. Analysts say that the profit results of insurer American International Group Inc., which is expected to show a six percent gain in the third quarter profit will...
- Time Warner revenue misses. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/ 7/2013, pA02
The media giant said it earned $1.01 per share ex items in Q3, up 20% from last year and 12 cents above views. Revenue climbed 0.2% to $6.9 bil, missing.
- Forecasts Are 'Solid' for the Fourth. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p32
Presents a forecast on earnings of cable companies for the fourth quarter of 2003. Increase of revenue and cash flow growth at Time Warner Inc.; Expectations on Comcast digital subscribers; Estimates on telephony additions for Cox Communications Inc.
- Comcast, TW See Strong Q4 Gains. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p44
Reports on the fourth-quarter financial results posted by Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Inc. in the first week of February 2005. Increase in revenue and operating cash flow at Comcast Corp.; Profits gained by Time Warner Inc.; Percentage increase in the adjusted operating income of Time Warner...
- Comcast Calls on Power of the Bundle. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/31/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p6
The article reports on the financial performance of Comcast Corp. An increase in revenue of 11% and 12% in cash flow has been posted by the company in the second quarter of 2006. An increase in the value of its stocks has benefited other companies such as Cablevision Systems Corp. and Time...
- The Big, Bad Comcast Merger. Bannon, Brad // U.S. News Digital Weekly;8/29/2014, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p20
The author criticizes cable television provider Comcast's bid to merge with media giant Time Warner.
- Earnings caution dents TW stock. Doman, Matthew // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/19/2000, Vol. 366 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the decreased stock prices of Time Warner Inc. for the second week of December 2000. Decline of the company's earnings affecting stock prices; Failure of the company's movie projects to deliver expected earnings.
- MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS REPORT. Hamerman, Joshua // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/24/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p3
This article offers update on several merger deals involving Crown Media Holdings, Inc. as of April 2006. Companies that have expressed interest in purchasing Crown Media Holdings include Time Warner Inc., Comcast Corp. and News Corp. The price of shares offered by several bidders are disclosed....