Brightcove Opens Internet Video Hub
- Show and tell. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/7/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 55, p34A
The article reports on the increasing number of companies that use YouTube and other video search engine technologies to present and post videos easily, quickly and cheaply to grow their business and recruit. Murray Kleiner Associates President Murray Kleiner explains that Web sites shield small...
- Test Brightcove today 16 July. // Fundweb;7/16/2013, p12
The article mentions the test for video website provider Brightcove Inc. on July 16, 2013.
- Brightcove adds video platform. // Media Week;10/14/2008, Issue 1182, p11
The article evaluates the Brightcove 3, an online video software from Brightcove.
- Brand Building. Tipping, Jemma // Builders Merchants Journal;Aug2012, p12
The author discusses the use of web video to improve products and demonstrate services in a low-cost and effective way. The author says that having video on one's website will contribute towards an effective search engine optimization (SEO) campaign. She mentions the benefits of business videos...
- GROWTH OF 'HOW TO' VIDEO SEARCH. Goad, Robin // Media Week;3/25/2008, Issue 1155, p18
The article reports on the increase in market share of videopedia Web sites, which offers online instructional videos, in Great Britain. The market share of the Web site VideoJug.com tripled from January 2007 to January 2008. Search engines accounted for half of the traffic of VideoJug in...
- Web Video Grows Up. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;11/3/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p24
The article reports on the web video innovation by America Online (AOL). Time Warner's AOL unit is said to drop its video management tools and instead use the hosted system developed by Brightcove. It is stated that such move is a part of AOL's effort to innovate internet-tv infrastructure....
- Online Video Platforms. Dreier, Troy // Streaming Media;Aug/Sep2011, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p60
The article offers brief information on several online video platforms (OVP) including the Expres OVP from Brightcove Inc., the Delve OVP from Limelight, and the MediaSpace OVP from Kaltura.
- Brightcove ups ad functionality. // Media Week;6/17/2008, Issue 1165, p8
The article reports that the online video TV platform of Brightcove has been improved. According to the software company, the upgrade will allow media owners to increase natural search rankings of their videos while enabling advertisers to put pre-roll video advertising with other formats of...
- VIRGIN MEDIA SELECTS BRIGHTCOVE PLATFORM FOR ONLINE VIDEO. // Telephone IP News;Mar2010, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p8
The articles reports that the entertainment and communications company Virgin Media, in an agreement with online video platform Brightcove Inc., will publish and distribute high quality, advertising-supported video content across Virginmedia.com using the Brightcove platform. According to Virgin...