Comcast Brands 'ch1'
- Comcast Expands Same-Day VOD, DVD Releases. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;2/10/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p1
The article reports that Comcast Corp. is expanding its list of movies available on demand (VOD) following their Project Infinity in their efforts to speed up the delivery of top Hollywood movies, network and cable TV series in high-definition. Company spokesperson Jenni Moyer announced that...
- TV broadcasters vie for piece of the Rs 4,600 crore digital VoD market pie. // Exchange4media.com;11/20/2015, p1
The article discusses the "Digital Advertising in India" report of IAMAI and IMRB International on the growth of the over-the-top video on demand content market.
- Rivers Lends Glitz to Philly VOD. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;1/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p37
Reports on the launch of video on demand (VOD) by Comcast Corp. in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Facilities provided and cost of VOD; Availability of VOD; Equipment used by the company for downloading content; Servers and set tops used in Philadelphia operation.
- Comcast's Strauss: VOD Poised for More Growth. Reynolds, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;5/27/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 21, p14
The article reports on the video-on-demand (VOD) program of Comcast Corp. is poised for growth on all of its five broadcast networks in the U.S.
- Strauss: VOD Poised for Real Growth. REYNOLDS, MIKE // Multichannel News;5/27/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p4
The article offers information that video-on-demand (VOD) programming of Comcast Corp. has been poised for growth on several levels and reports that the multiple-system operator (MSO) has seen 15-20 percent in C3 viewing, an average commercial minute rating, due to increased consumption of VOD.
- WINDOW WISHES. Stewart, Andrew; Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;4/28/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the move of Comcast Corp.'s cable unit to improve its video on demand (VOD) platform for theatrical production releases in the U.S.
- Philly Testbed Yields Comcast Data. Brown, Karen // Multichannel News;5/26/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p32
Reports that multiple system operator Comcast Corp.'s hometown test bed for advanced video services has provided some useful information. Reason for the conduction of the test; Emergence of some interesting video-on-demand usage patterns; Hours of content provided by video-on-demand services.
- Philly to get free Comcast VOD. Wallenstein, Andrew // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/29/2002, Vol. 375 Issue 42, p108
Reports on the plans of cable operator Comcast Corp. to provide video-on-demand content in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 2002. Networks signed up by the operator for providing the video; Comments of company's president on the services; Features of the services.
- Comcast Adds ABC and Fox content to its VOD lineup. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;5/2/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p10
The article reports that television (TV) video-on-demand (VOD) content has been added by Comcast Corp. for TV programs from Fox Broadcasting Co. and American Broadcasting Co. (ABC) in 2011.